When will the civil war start?

When will you mutts start your civil war? For years now you can always hear amerimutts saying that a civil war is soon here, but nothing... Come on now. I don't want to die of old age before you mutts do something besides crying on the internet.

Attached: d2VktYGJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.71K)

2 weeks bro

>When you start killing White race traitors
>Be the change you want to see.

Just wait until Trump is restored as rightful president and we deport all the smelly beaners build the wall nuke China and Russia and piss on pissrael

Orthodox prophecy night, I guess.

So Holymaen have said "America will have a biological war, then a geological war, then finally, a hot war".

So I guess after floods or earthquakes you'll see it coming. The bio- part already happened.

No civil war. Glowniggers/Russia/NK/China will hit our grid so hard, that it will take months to recover, our fridge won't work and tens of millions will die (according to US military assessments, one month of a national power blackout will be very catastrophic).

Attached: 1633282440743.webm (608x942, 1.08M)

When are you going to stop pretending Orban is anything other than a kike puppet?

Still believing in Trump...

Attached: 281882488_1073879663475288_5548374676098983102_n.jpg (357x357, 12.24K)

Keep gobbling putins nuts and getting owned by Slovakia kek

That will be after the Civil War, many things will happen during the geological disturbance period, one of them bring a catastrophic falling out between the US public opinion and the reigning Israeli government.

American corporate media constantly promotes the idea of a second American civil war. Most Americans realize that the vast majority of our problems and concerns originate in Washington DC. The vast majority of Americans also understand that our problems are not caused by the person down the street even if they are a different race, ethnicity or sexual persuasion than we are.
The anonymous traveler told the taxi driver that we Americans can solve all of our problems by lunch time tomorrow. We just have to get into our pick up trucks, drive to Washington DC drag about 500 traitors out of their fancy offices, and shoot them in the face.
That is better than a a civil war that consumes the north American continent and causes pain, death and misery to millions of Americans.

During COVID (over the course of a year) I was fasting at one point, up to three days straight with no food. Just coffee and cigarettes. Most days, just one meal.

I lost 40+ pounds and still could lose another 20 before being in the 'unsafe' catagory

Last I checked the average American man is 198lbs. Considering a pound of fat gives ya enough energy for a day, I bet American could easily go a month without any food except whats physically laying around in storage and be just fine for at least a month and a half

The lunacy of jan 6 showed that the problem is far more complicated. The leftlibs won't change if all politicians are killed.

The academy, media, everything needs to be purged and fast

Attached: 1658313230047174.gif (220x235, 295.57K)

What civil war? If anything, the lefties (mainly concentrated in big cities) will be in big trouble via no more receiving shipments of various essentials (not even food, but e.g. chlorine tanks for water treatment). There not be any field battles like what's happening in Ukraine, here in America.

Attached: 1640635263352.png (640x756, 424.63K)

I want a burgerkrieg.

Yeah, always assume the worst case scenario. People in general are slow learners and fail miserably. More power to ya if you manage to evade such strife and its follow-on consequences.

Water treatment, waste management and fuel/energy for AC (summer)/heating (winter) are things that need power, besides the fridge. Yes, fat people might last a month, but that's not the only problem when the power is disrupted that is long lasting.

They'll get weapons and come for you. You'll be ready for them. Like I said I wish you escape it but with the Democrats as they are, you kinda know they'll go for such a thing. Their whole MOJO is that your country must have a clash with itself where only one side is finally pleft standing, a la Yankee vs Confederate.

There will never be one. As long as we have unlimited access to the internet, our television, and goyslop 24/7 we are too docile to ever fight against anyone but ourselves for which one is taking the last chicken wing watching Disney + and how much money to Israel annually.

Ok, now I know you are fucking gay.

Say whatever you like, just remember this : I'm just expounding on it without having the gift of sight.

We won't do shit. Americans are pacified cattle.

Attached: FE052A08-E3FD-46A0-B52A-E560870A37E5.jpg (806x800, 139.77K)

After the election this fall.

"Civil War" can't happen in the US due to UN7277. Sorry. The land is too valuable and is owned by several foreign entities.