So has anyone ever, like...

so has anyone ever, like, proved the earth isn't flat or are we kind of supposed to believe it like with the gender thing

Attached: 1658485116006478.jpg (767x767, 64.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnB4qMT5R_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, they proved it’s round 500 years ago.

ITT: ignorance of basic science

did they?

Attached: 1630676182140.jpg (720x707, 98.61K)

even that jap volcano that busted a nut has a trail from images

Flat Earth = well poisoning kikes to discredit discussion of real conspiracy theories. Some of the posters actually are retarded enough to believe it though.

so, when you toss a ball up while in a train or car it goes flying through the back window? go shit on your balls dumbass.

The atmosphere is moving too dumbass, this happens with a train because the train is moving at a different speed.

Lmao you dumb shit the smoke is in the air, the air is much like a solid

The earth AND the air are rotating together

Fucking tard

fb.com/fecalmatters

Attached: shit.jpg (401x399, 34.18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OnB4qMT5R_Y

Clearly they don't understand that the smoke inherits the velocity it previously had as a solid

Why are Any Forums and fuckin chess.com the only entities that recognize Catalonia?

How the fuck do you think volcanic ash spreads around the globe?

the moment when i come to terms that eugenics or forced castration has maybe a place holy fucking fuck fuck nigger

Looks like I stepped into a retard thread. Gotta wipe the retard off my shoes now.

Not sure if you realise this, but the atmosphere with which the smoke is rising within, is also moving along with the earth in its orbit. Obviously, there are different forces at work. Herbs all round.

Go on an airplane and throw a ball straight up in the air. Does the ball rush to the back of the plane, or does it follow the motion of you?
Daily reminder flat earth threads are spammed by kikes to lead you down controlled narratives.

First Pic, separate movement besides Earths movement.
Like dude, really? Think your head is just a disk,
get back into your hole, homo habilis niggerensis...
Captcha:X42GGS

Attached: witnessed.jpg (500x500, 132.78K)

Retards think the sun changes colors just for them and are completely ignorent of refraction even though they stick their finger in a glass of water and go
>Lmao holy shit guys my finger looks like it's cut off
Herbs.

Yeah, Only retards believe in flat earth conspiracy.
>It's well poisoning

Science (real) says otherwise

Attached: 44cee0840fd6ad29ca18ddef3101ff07.jpg (1200x1200, 196.49K)

Even Einstein said there was no way to prove that the Earth is still and the stars are moving, or that the Earth is moving and the stars are "still." Anyone who thinks they understand the Flat vs Spherical Earth problem is ignorant of the issues involved. If you believe NASA, then I feel sorry for you !!

The atmosphere is spinning with the earth