ATF CUNT CAUGHT ON CAMERA TAKING PICTURES FOR GUN REGISTRY

A runtcunt ATF woman harasses a firearms dealer into showing customers' information so she can record it all on her PERSONAL phone

youtube.com/watch?v=0B0htEupBiA

Attached: cunt.png (1130x578, 568.65K)

kek, is a 90 lb grandmother who I can expect to bust in my door for the biden gun confiscations?

No. That's who they send to weasel all of the information for the ATF.
>Non-threatening(although she did threaten them)

Nice slave mask

They all use the masks to hide their faces so people won't be able to identify them later.

Why do they have a gun registry in the first place?

/thread

They'll send some fucking 80 iq zoomer that was raised on Jewish mindpoison to die 3 feet inside your front door.

and once again, NOTHING will happen

If you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to worry about. She's probably checking which gun shops are selling guns to all the white supremacist mass shooters.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

Attached: feddy-glowbrite.gif (497x364, 300.22K)

this post is extremely low quality

Chain of custody on public networks?

bitch is wearing soiled diapers

All 3 letter Fed departments should be closed down.

what a hilariously incompetent way to try and image that book - why wouldn't she just fucking scan the pages? No doubt every single image is blurry and out of focus. Fucking boomers.

I'd find her in three hours.

This. Come and fucking take em. Look out for more propaganda like this. At first it will be subtle, then they will really ramp it up. Making you believe most Americans are being compliant. Much like the vaccine

It is going to make my day when I see glowniggers swinging on a lamppost.

Attached: 1638587474354.jpg (1125x1078, 160.99K)

Glowing piece of shit. You will be first

Just so we're clear, every organization in federal law enforcement has been infiltrated by leftist fascists. They have been given access to the media to gaslight the general public and it happens at every level of governance including the district attorneys for every major city in America.

Accelerate.

Come and take it

Name and "shame" this gun grabbing whore in Minecraft plod.

You'll never be a woman

Attached: 1595149119630.jpg (800x651, 161.56K)