California running out of water

at current rates of inflow and outflow lake mead will drop to levels so low that water cant be released from the reservoir. dead pool. in 2 to 3 years. lake mead supplies water to las vegas, the entire state of arizona, and the majority of southern californias water through an aqueduct.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Azy88IiVqU

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-26-15h51m04s797.jpg (1620x1080, 144.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usbr.gov/uc/water/hydrodata/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384366309/#384427254
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is water but there are a lot of stupid and greedy politicians/businessmen.

BUILT

Thank you for reminding me to go water my bushes and trees. ATWA nigger fuck gavin newsom.

what fucking mystery meat abomination is that? Jesus, America, get better taste

Attached: crafted by God Himself.jpg (1440x1440, 91.78K)

>water shortage in California
>fucktons of luxury apartments continue to be built
Why...

They are already filling neighboring states and have already began to have their laws changed.

This is what happens when you deliberately overpopulate an area. California needs to deport millions of illegals and non-citizens. They’ll have plenty of water.

Shut the fuck up Newsom, get off Any Forums and refill the reserves you released into the ocean.

water shortage you say?

Attached: merchantgreenblatt.jpg (640x427, 49.4K)

This

Lies
Lake Mead's water level has stabilized and you doomerfags were BTFO again

["2022-07-21",1040.76]
["2022-07-22",1040.72]
["2022-07-23",1040.72]
["2022-07-24",1040.69]
["2022-07-25",1040.73]

usbr.gov/uc/water/hydrodata/

what a dysgenic and evil looking fellow

DID SOMEONE CALL MY NAME?
FABULOUS

Attached: Ryan-Reynolds-in-Deadpool.png (1400x700, 835.24K)

>reserves you released into the ocean.
I heard of this before. What was the reasoning behind it?

Also, buy a fucking ad
This is about the 10th time this shitty Youtube channel has gotten spammed

Would be a shame is someone in one of those states forgot to call in locates before practicing with their new tool after these lines are installed....

Attached: tfg-usa-auger.jpg (1950x1300, 273.63K)

>another drought in a desert
climate change strikes again

Attached: 170113 chart1.png (501x285, 11.18K)

It was to protect some minnow on the endangered species list

Jesus christ faggot, do you ever sleep ? You spam post that ugly dyke like its your job.

Attached: 1644714162066.webm (406x720, 2.88M)

Who is this?

Attached: 1287312614943.png (166x130, 2.34K)

no my coffin is not really comfortable, i do my best to avoid sleeping. Also she's not ugly or a dyke.

Faggot boomers with their worthless lawns and pools need to have that shit banned. Not this bs where they just fine you so rich people just pay the fine, no actual jail time seems fair.

Watching all the boomers and spoiled suburban scum squirm and whine will be worth it. Lawns in places that are not a dry ass over populated desert are okay though.

you will eat the bugs
you will live in the pod
you will drink the brawndo
you will suck the jew black tranny dick
you will never own anything
you will not be happy

Good thing California politicians sold all of their ground water to the billionaire Resnick family to grow pomegranates and pistachios. Sorry Cali you're screwed now, keep voting blue

Attached: Resnick.jpg (667x405, 72.72K)

t. increasing nervous cali roach

It doesn't exist!!

Cute Latinas mog that ugly dyke bitch so hard

Attached: 1598717706279.jpg (810x875, 92.12K)

This is a troll being paid to post and spam HRT boys and tomboys to try to trick us into thinking they are cute to slowly turn us into possibly liking HRT boys to try to turn us all gay... Even if they only succeed with 5%, they are still doing their job. This is all about white replacement and trying to turn us gay and unproductive. I have called this fucker out in many threads. They started in a team spamming pictures and one-liners with this Voll "girl" they call a tomboy about 8 days ago... Dont fall for it, that aint cute, i am pretty confident thats an HRT boy.

I am going to keep following you faggots around and trying to redpill everyone about what you are doing

>Its quite obvious something is behind all the posting of pictures of this one person all of a sudden.... That kinda stuff doesnt happen on its own around here just like the MASSIVE shill campaign of the no'fap shit about a year or two ago. What the shit it came outta nowhere and was shilled hard as fuck for like 4 months before they slowly gave it up. C'mon whats the angle and why this chick and whats it about?
>ah fuck i get it. You are slowly trying to trick "incels" into thinking that boyish features girl is attractive because shes the best you can find... Shes semi-attractive female and if you can make "incels" think shes attractive then slowly, you can make "incels" start to like boys on HRT who look feminine and slowly turn "incels" into being fags and fuckin dudes....
>This is just another ploy to destroy the birth rates by making guys wanna fuck guys in the long run.... Son of a bitch i figured it out. This is just another try at no fap to try to get guys to think they dont need a girl.... lower the birthrate while you are increasing the population with blacks, mexicans, immigrants, all in a purpose to lower the white birthrate and make guys like feminine HRT guys...
>think tanks = idiots

good run down:

Attached: 1658051655935.jpg (576x570, 57.46K)

kek, apart from a nice haircut that spic has nothing going for her
yes, you got me, i'm trying to turn anons straight BOO! RUN! GO TO THE TRANNIES! RUN!

based romanian tomboy vollposter doing gods work

Engineer here. Bringing water anywhere from the East to the West is fucking stupid.

Heres a fucking idea, dont import 30 million illegals into a fucking desert. Just because we have the land does not mean we have the resources for all of these people.

There is literally no solution to this problem that wouldnt sound like science fiction. My idea? We dig canals around california and flood the San Andres fault to create a large inland sea.

Bunds throughout the Southwest to better catch rain water. Popularize natural gardening i.e. native plants to an area and drought resistant trees with SHALLOW roots so they dont tap out the aquifers.

Better water management techniques. And no more illegal immigration. White people need to learn to pick their own fruits, we need to unshame the concept of hard manual labor or else whites wont don't and we’ll have illegal immigration all over again.

>You spam post that ugly dyke like its your job.

yes, it is his job, and many others. They are working in a team. They are not subtle at all, blatant shilling and trolling.

QRD of when they first started.

good run down:

Attached: 1644155515782.jpg (1024x1005, 77.8K)

i bet shes got a gallon of pussy juice to drink