Gimbal UFO video fully explained

>The "Gimbal" UFO is the poster child of modern UFO videos. Leaked in 2017, and officially released in 2019, it's considered by many to show a genuine anomalous craft, exhibiting flight characteristics beyond current human technology.
>But is it? There are four observables in the video, four things you can check yourself, that demonstrate that the most likely thing we are looking at is actually a camera artifact. It's probably an infrared glare, hiding the hot object behind it, and rotating only because the camera rotates when tracking the target from left to right.
>This does not mean it's not a "UAP", or that it's not unidentified, or that it's not an amazing craft - it just means it's not actually exhibiting any incredible behavior, and so this opens the door to more mundane possibilities, like a distant small jet, just flying away, the heat of the engines (viewed up the exhaust) creating a large glare in the thermal camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs&ab_channel=MickWest

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021_06_25_at_3.01.18_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 125.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ
t.me/CharlieKirk/8226
metabunk.org/threads/are-all-u-s-government-ufo-projects-linked-to-skinwalker-ranch.12490/
metabunk.org/threads/the-origins-of-aawsap.12484/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ

Distraction

Calling all back up! Help to spread red pills to fence sitting right-wingers. Get on telegram and follow “Charlie Kirk official.” He’s a kosher conservative, but the replies to his posts are un-censored. We need to get in their and red pill these conservacucks on the Jewish role in the destruction of the west. t.me/CharlieKirk/8226

Attached: 8ED8787E-A266-4F76-A61A-D441E34AAFD4.jpg (776x1008, 231.15K)

it's an insect on the camera lens.

no

>no
well then, that's me convinced

Attached: 1529648387234.jpg (812x810, 243.38K)

Decoy tech.
Like laser dots to a kitty cat.
but, ayyyyy...

Watch the video retard, it explains everything in painstaking detail. It's also not an insect on the lense because the HUD metrics are showing you it's tracking something at specific angles, etc. Nor would an insect show massive IR glare in infrared mode. Moron. Why comment if you know nothing?

>Using Blender in his 'simulation'.
Discarded.

NPC.

Why doesn't Mick have the balls to come out and say these people are lying? There's audio recording of the pilots talking about the object and more in their radar. If he's right then they are lying. Or retard level incompetent which is scary considering the multimillion dollar machines they are operating. I hate experts as much as anyone but his explanations make no sense in context
Desu I think they are real - if the glowies really wanted to they would just ram through the ayys stuff like they did Ukraine. Niggers posted up literal vidya footie and shitty photoshops of the Ukes "winning" and the goy cattle slurped it right up and applauded as we sent that kike Zelensky 40 bil. AWSAAP got less than 25 million 15 years ago. Call that a grift? What's the game?

There is no need to assume they are lying. They are obviously seeing something.
The pilots are seeing the object from miles away. They are looking at the infrared HUD screen. They are not close enough to actually see what it is. When the pilot says "it's rotating" he is seeing exactly what we are seeing in the video, but the pilot doesn't understand exactly how the gimbal camera works, so he doesn't understand it's the IR glare rotating and not the object. Why would he? That's not their job. Their job is to fly plane and know their way around the functions, but they are not trained to understand the actual barebones optics, electronics, etc, of every aspect of the plane. The ATFLIR pods are made by Raytheon optics engineers.
As for the other objects they say are on the situational awareness, we can't see them so they're no good to us. Mick is simply addressing that the "rotation" of the video, which UFO people claim is something amazing, is actually just a camera artefact. He doesn't rule out 100% that it's not some amazing alien craft, just that the video is not showing anything incredible.

Also UFO people think the object is "saucer" shaped and that there's a cold white aura around it. But the shape is caused by the IR glare, we can't actually see what shape it is. The white aura is an artefact of IR cameras, specifically how the video is processed/encoded and has nothing to do with temperature.
Watch the video if you got a spare 20 minutes.

This was explained last year. It's still suspicious that the government didn't give us this explanation, even though a sincere investigation would have revealed the answer immediately. Instead, they just said "I dunno, UAP, gibs money."

Nigger you didn't watch the original vid even. There are other fleets of drones or "something" flying in formation with the "glare" or 747 that's far away or whatever. Go back and watch the original and stop thinking about deboonking for five seconds. It makes zero sense with Micks explanation. Either the audio is a fake and edited in...which would be pretty crazy and elaborate, or Mick is talking out of his ass and just ignoring bits that don't fit in with his explanation. But cherry picking is wrong or whatever bullshit handwaving you want to do.
On some level glowies know their cred is zero. So they are letting the UFO shit fly because something is coming, and when it does they can say "but we told you and you didn't believe us!" Idiots like Mick help them because the goy cattle need plausible deniability or we could have a mass psychosis event on our hands right on top of the COVID hysteria

You know why? Because the people in the AATIP/AAWSAP program are all UFO guys.
The guy in charged of the UAPTF (which released the UFO report last summer) is on Ancient Aliens and Skinwalker Ranch TV shows on the history channel. I am not exaggerating or being dishonest at all in saying that the AATIP/AAWSAP were run as a pork project for Bob Bigelows UFO obession. The same people who worked there worked for Bob Bigelows NIDS organisation. Here's a diagram showing how all of them linked together.

Attached: 1.jpg (3660x2650, 1.35M)

do NOT respond to UFO slide threads
do NOT bump UFO slide threads

>There are other fleets of drones or "something" flying in formation
I addressed that in my comment to you.
I said they mention something on the situational awareness page i.e. "SA page" as the pilot calls it. But we don't see that on the video. So what good is it to us? What we have in the video isn't showing anything spectacular or spooky like the people who released the video claimed.

Seen the raw "unsweetened" vid in its various forms. It's clearly a piece of debris or an insect on the lens.
"enhancements" to the vid to nothing to increase credibility, in fact quite the opposite.

If you want to understand how all this UFO shit got into the media, some autist on metabunk did an expansive look into it.

metabunk.org/threads/are-all-u-s-government-ufo-projects-linked-to-skinwalker-ranch.12490/

metabunk.org/threads/the-origins-of-aawsap.12484/

TLDR: some UFO/paranormal autists with money, connections within US government, and media connections used their influence and connections to make a program to study their UFO/paranormal interests, then later on pushed it hard into the media and used it to lobby the government for further funding. Which they have now got, since a permanent UFO office has been created.

>I get to cherry pick
No you don't get to ignore legit info. It's expert eyewitness testimony from white men. That matters. If Mick is right, Fravor and Graves are lying: prove it. And remember the WMD and Ukraine shit fell apart as it was being pushed. Two, the grift angle makes no sense because the ROI on the effort it's taken is horrible by any standards. When the defense companies want something to happen they get it done in due time. How long was the turn around from Afghanistan to when we were fighting a proxy in Ukraine?