They're watching you, Any Forums

vice.com/amp/en/article/wxdwwm/connecticut-election-misinformation-sheriff

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-26-16-02-58-295~2.jpg (720x1205, 131.85K)

Define "misinformation".

anything against the official partisan narrative.

There is a really good chance it’s someone in state government who has a looser kid. Looser kid, probably a crackhead… got a cushy job from nepotism.

Time to stock up on anti-Connecticut memes

Excellent, time to be even more antisemetic

Attached: 1658778462723479.jpg (1088x732, 118.01K)

What's Lamont's kids up to? Or even the lt. Governor, she comes across as a Hochul type.

jews

Connecticut is a homosexual larping state. Even Hollywood makes fun of the levels of homoness in Connecticut

The 2020 elections were the most secured ever.

How has that worked out so far?

Election was rigged.
Misinformation is saying it wasn't.

This fag should be pretty easy to bait out by referencing anything Connecticut election related

Attached: 100ef1741fb753be32439d5946b8bcef662235931cb3920cd6aadbdc55e8ed29.jpg (625x1054, 113.84K)

MISINFORMATION

get me the 4channer!

Attached: 1647224980396.jpg (432x486, 33.09K)

Connecticut taxpayers must be really stupid

I just really hate kikes and their pet niggers.

what they mean to say is, someone's well connected kid needed a sinecure and globohomo dipped into their slush fund

>search for misinfo
and then what? "deboonk" it and get raped in the replies?

150k a year to shitpost? sign me up

>be paid 150k for shitposting on Any Forums
the guy is living life

How are they even graded on their performance? If this is coming out of taxpayer money then it should be public info and if not, FOIA request should be the first course of action.

Wait. I can make $150k for browsing Any Forums all day? Where do I sign up?

>this totally won't backfire
make sure you're posting crime statistics and other helpful infographics in all election related threads
on topic, of course

Kek. Imagine how many anons will larp as him.

just make some reports dood
few pages in powerpoint

>him.
You think it's a male?

How do you sign up for that?

What misinformation, democrats clearly cheated.

Attached: 1657754601041.png (1106x1012, 724.89K)

He'll never be a woman.

Biden saying if you get vaccinated you can't get Covid.

We should get a shitpost narrative started now so the news will debunk it.
>Monkeypox CANNOT spread on mail-in ballots.
>Women who get abortions CAN vote in elections.
>Biden's underpants are CLEAN and UNSOILED.

Trump won. Bernie won the primaries, so did Ron Paul. Jill got her 5%. Benford’s Law. Simple as. Studied it at a 600 level. Studied it in like 4-5 courses. Benford's law can identify election fraud.

It's a mathematical law. It has a proof. I did the proof. I took the 600 level math course. But you can't do math. Across base 2,3,4,10,12,64 whatever number system. Doesn't matter. Easier to hit a new order of magnitude than flip the next leading digit. Applies to a shit ton of naturally generated numbers.

Can't trick me. Go ahead and write some lying pen bullshit. Anons, where is the evidence for election fraud?

>"bat down the BS before it gets out there"
What does that even mean? The fuck do they think this is, Reddit? Unless they're admitting that they're putting plants among the jannies.

misinfo spotted

Do they mean engineers leaking emails and design documents that show how "secure" the voting machines are?

Too late. All that stuff is already leaked, but not on Any Forums. If it were the Streisand effect would keep it around.

Attached: 1658233797676752.jpg (680x625, 58.96K)

Good morning sirs, it is I, the mininfo sheriff. Please avoid misinfo about Connecticut down to minimum or there will be shit to pay

Be a dumb diversity hire pet nigger, I just realized it's probably one of the 500 black women that live in Connecticut that has 250k worth of useless degrees that rich white liberals love giving tax dollars to

do they watch me poop whilst I post?

he is amongus

Attached: 75339871-1200px.jpg (1200x635, 69.29K)

>gov nepotism job
100% tranny

Boy am I glad that he's in there and we're out here and that he's the misinfo Sheriff and we're frozen out here and that we're in there, and I just remembered we're out here.
What I wanna know is where's the Any Forums?

kek

Why can nobody spell loser properly? It’s always with the two oo’s.

Its me. My uncle is literally paying to post pepes and laugh in Any Forums humor threads. You guys should get your parents to give you a Any Forums government job.

Vice accidentally exposes money laundering.

Is your uncle also your father? Hunter...? Post peepee.

>is it true we illegally changed our election laws and that all the cases were dismissed on procedural grounds instead of their merits?
>you’re fucking fired

How do I apply?

Information that goes against what the ruling elite want you to believe. This is literally it.

>150k a year to shitpost? sign me up
you do it for free

Attached: 1633558370540.png (650x650, 10.38K)

Debunked by independent fact checkers. It's called "fortification", little Trump supporting Nazi.

Soon-to-be based & redpilled Connecticut lurker on Any Forums

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Attached: artworks-000093553585-qa6klx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 54.8K)