I know this isnt political, but what is the official cure for depression?

Attached: pexels-photo-3685168.jpg (1200x627, 57.74K)

suicide

Killing Jews

God

getting braindamage to lower intelligence

Stop drinking, eat healthy, lift, sleep, sex, start a family, kill groomers.

Attached: 1658336098917443.jpg (1024x1024, 214.13K)

There's a Confluence of cures...

magic mushrooms

FPBP
Everything else is a cope.

Jogging worked for me I should probably start again.

The purpose of our life is to live a happy life in eternity. This means that you should always look for good habits, which will do you good in one way or another: Get off the internet, use less social media, practice regular exercise, develop a good social circle, pray and eat well.

> Stare at a screen, receiving thousands of stimuli for minutes

This is the recipe for depression

Excuse me sir, do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior, Adolf Hitler?

Attached: hitler_mormons.png (1122x629, 829.23K)

fpbp
kys OP - you will never escape being a nigger in india

Coming to terms with existence.

Magic mushroom. Not even kidding... Don't know why nobody fucking talks about this

Based

Meditation. In any form. Can be traditional meditation, lifting, jogging, prayer, playing (not just listening to) music, etc..

push ups and loos

I've heard DMT and mushrooms heal depression.

Exercise, sex, going outside
socializing, learning new things, be on a perpetual journey of reaching all kinds of goals
So basically, moving mind and body and not sit alone at home doing nothing but thinking how fucked you are and popping pills that are just a bandaid on an open wound

Abandonment

go out into the nature, get a hobby, something to do. I suggest cycling since it can get you very deep into nature without ruining the experience through too much noises (i.e. no motornoise ect)

I know this isnt political, but what is the official cure for depression?
Hope is the cure. And Faith.

Attached: suicidehotline.gif (1200x600, 215.18K)