I want to live in America and drive a V8

Ford Crown Victoria.

Montana,Wyoming, ND and SD are my favorites.
Big wooden house, Shotgun, breakfast at Diner.

Instead of living my dream i will freeze my ass off in Winter because germans elected some trannies, Antifas and 20year old tiktok thots as goverment. (for real)

How is this fair. I dont deserve this.

Attached: 1oy6sm.jpg (1024x768, 52.25K)

You'll get here, user. I believe in you.

Are you me?

A crown vic's 4.6 is weak as fuck because of how heavy the car is.
t. owned two vics and switched to a BRZ

but it looks super cool... and Billy Bob Thornton drove it in Fargo.

Attached: fcv.jpg (720x520, 67.84K)

everyone always wants to be somewhere else it seems

Just grow a beard and apply for asylum you can do it

My brother drives one. It was a police car. Its not fast at all, but it is very comfy. They are built to last, not like new american plastic cars. Its like a tank.

Yeah it looks cool but it also feels way smaller inside than outside. The seats also feel like a park bench.

guy in my town has a brz and put the loudest most annoying exhaust system on it. That thing makes so much noise yet can barely get out of its own way. Still a good looking car though.

so move over, just not to south dakota. it's very full I'm sorry

move there nigga

Yeah it looks just like a 911 from the front. The only thing I added to mine was a sway bar, not going to nigger it up lol.

lol this is what my german 3xGreat grandfather said back in the day, even down to the choice of states. Appreciate what you have over there Hans. There's a lot you take for granted in terms of community and culture that you would be leaving behind -- there is almost none of that here and why I am thinking of moving back to Germany (at least for a little while)

32V or 'Yote swap.

Come home, white man.

>14088
So close.

>tfw 3rd world country niggerland for life

I'm trying to adapt, and learn how to swing on vines, while fucking niggeresses because I'll spend the rest of my life wageslaving in the jungle :(

i always thought itd be cool to invite europeans over and teach them how to american in exchange for european wood working tools. but it kinda sounds sketchey meeting people on the internet and then teaching them about guns and stuff

>trannies, Antifas and 20year old tiktok thots as goverment. (for real)
post names

Drive a V8 in the west is an expensive proposition

Fren you are welcome to move here if you'd like to and can. We'd be happy to have you.

Attached: 1632808493065.jpg (659x658, 86.9K)

Move to German Texas town.

there is no culture left in germany. only blacked women, arabs and mutt kids. it's bad bro.

Gigatroons

Come to Idaho

Attached: 20210918_155848.jpg (4000x1800, 2.3M)

You have to get a big truck and a German shepherd

Come thru the southern border faggot. If you talk good English and are white, you should be fine.

Attached: IMG_20220725_124851.jpg (894x960, 74.5K)

I'll tell you a little secret: you can do all of that here in Europe. Sure the continent is more densely populated, but there are nice parts like the baltic states. As for guns... Let's just say that big shipment of American guns has landed in Eastern Europe, if you catch my drift...