I will do anything for you if you marry me and help me escape from this shithole

i will do anything for you if you marry me and help me escape from this shithole

Attached: ff0811bb79cce278b8ac4f78f3de5d4a.jpg (1600x1058, 247.31K)

Are you male?

Sorry, I'm straight.

I like women, though

>i will do anything for you if you marry me and help me escape from this shithole
I would do everything to move to live in Moscow or St. Petersburg

but you're a useless liberal worm. who needs you?

go back to ukraine, liberal russian.

Attached: russian christian vs anti russian liberal slav shit scum.png (800x599, 624.93K)

unfortunately yes

I'LL SAVE YOU! M'lady.

Troon out incoming.

No, we need more dead vatniks

what a coincidence, i identify as one

Tits or gtfo

actual biological women
trannies dont count

Can you make yourself look like a girl?

Do you have a sister?

What's in it for me

I will marry you, but you must bring with you a Russian young qt for me.

>go back to ukraine, liberal russian.
Show your flag

probably

i will be your friend forever

Can you cook?

Disgusting
My cock just went soft thinking about all the gritty unwashed poverty on your testicles

I always wonder what class of Russian is making posts like these, desperate to escape Russia, because when I follow a few Russian e-girls on telegram they post videos of them in lavish and beautifully green and extravagantly decorated parks, or bright and modern-looking 60's American-aesthetic bars with all kinds of luxury desserts, or wide open marble paved courtyards, or hilly and mountainous refreshing looking farms. You truly cannot suffer in Russia, so all of these posts must be from Ukrainian migrants, since they're the second largest ethnicity in Russia, or from Navalny globohomo supporters who are afraid they'll be FSB'd

Attached: bw.jpg (1080x1080, 97.79K)

I'll trade you canadian citizenship for Russian

because they are attractive females ofc they can afford to live in luxury you nigger

your own fault for thinking there are women on Any Forums