Kung Flu, the Chinese Virus

Trump was right

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KUNG FLU, THE CHINESE VIRUS

news.arizona.edu/story/studies-link-covid-19-wildlife-sales-chinese-market-find-alternative-scenarios-extremely

Attached: based.png (1006x537, 71.23K)

Nuke China before they release another one

definitely didn't come from a lab oh no, extremely unlikely

>retarded math models made by students in Arizona's own California
>leaked e-mails, open testimony, pre-planned exercises funded by global oligarchs that happen exactly as it did in real life

Seethe and cope more chinker

OP is a paid shill to stop investigating the lab. They used CRISPR to make the virus and CRISPR is used by thousands of companies on a daily basis. It would be like what happened to nuclear energy after Chernobyl. So thats why OP is getting paid to spam this.
And probably why he uses predditor spacing.

Lmao nice conspiracy theory about me but sure ok and it’s still chinas fault

also, putin caused the gas prices to go up, but thankfully biden was able to get them back down. and the vax is safe and effective! also there's no such thing as recession!

why are you spamming this shit, trannyfaggot? herbs all the way down

Cuz it makes Chinese shills like you seethe and rage

You are stupid which is why your handler pays you to post this. They know you are stupid. Its called being a useful idiot.
This is to deflect from the fact scientists made this virus and it leaked out in the most generous version of events.

>blatant chinese bullshit
>UofA
lol
lmao

Attached: b5b406bb0289211ba206477fc40d24fae57e538c4996307728b9142bead6f487.jpg (1426x1080, 206.66K)

Seethe more Chinese shill. Let me guess you are going to blame covid on the us army in your next post

Why the fuck did you make two threads? How come you do exactly what shills do but call everyone else a shill?

Oh that reminds me.
CIA niggers in this thread, you should check the observatories in Arizona for chink applied antennas.
No rush lol

You forgot to change your vpn before double posting Mr. Wong Chang

>predditor spacing
>mind reading
>ITS NOT FROM THAT LAB
>u r shill
>chinker
Breh the virus was assembled using various techniques only possible in a lab. CRISPR style processing. The absolute only thing that can't happen is that the public understands how itbwas made.
Your shilling is what helps biotech cover this up. I know you know this.

How come you made two threads?

I never said it’s not from a lab. It could be. This study doesn’t necessarily rule it out either. I am just spreading this link because it blames China. And we know China likes to lie and say it comes from somewhere else

Its much more important to be correct than to be excited

Why do you assume you are correct lol