Catholic Bitch pretends to be Christian

Who gave this bitch a right to speak for all Christians? I'm a true traditional Christian, and I have fuck all to do with this Child Molestation Cult called "Catholicism". They molest kids and proclaim shit like ecological sins. Won't be long before they start ordaining women and marrying gays.
Catholics should STFU or just speak for themselves.
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1551629261349572609

Attached: catholics.png (1196x838, 722.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX97Qg4DIJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worshipping a jew

cathcucks are idol worshipping cryptokikes that should be exterminated

You have to be retarded to be a catholic at this point.

Attached: 1632867769400.png (2048x1470, 1.15M)

Are you Orthodx?

Fuck this useless simp nigger. Go grovel for forgiveness from drunken child-beating rapist savages. Shower them with money and "programs". Nothing you do will ever satisfy them. Give them a million today, they'll be demanding a billion tomorrow and you'll fucking five it to them because you think it will fix things. Chugs are bad enough, but the fucking pope licking their balls and encouraging their eternal victim complex is even worse.

Attached: 1657156792545.jpg (320x320, 20.6K)

Be honest catholics, you're only staying true to the faith to hang onto your buildings at this point

Yeah, the only true following of Christ and his Church. First Catholics ruined it with all their Indulgences... And then Protestants rebelled against that, but instead of going back to the roots they started coming out as trangenders during sermons.

I pray that all catholics break out and find Jesus. Few will, however.

The Pope fucks kids and is going to hell

Catholicism is Blasphemous Heresy

I don’t know a single catholic who actually listens to the pope

Where does this faggot get off that it's his place to speak for all Christians and apologize to savages on our behalf?

that looks like an ethnic ashkenazi to me

i will partake in the beloved catholic medieval tradition of not knowing or caring about what the Pope says

Copethlic seethe incoming

Lol. Lmao

Attached: 1213px-Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Martin_Luther,_1528_(Veste_Coburg).jpg (1213x1920, 496.05K)

if jesus is real, all christians are going to hell

What makes you say that? Believing in Jesus and his sacrifice for our sins is sufficient to go to heaven. Perhaps, you're one of those whose have blood of Jesus on their hands?

daily reminder that the Orthodox """church""" is neither apostolic nor catholic while the Church is

russian "orthodox" are fakes too though only greeks count

youtube.com/watch?v=IX97Qg4DIJU