Why don't you work

Attached: 1658594233743541.png (640x360, 119.86K)

How are all these people that just stopped working surviving? Why would anyone work if they don't have to?

Fuck off, I'm still not going to work.

Attached: star-trek-sip-sip-tea.gif (498x277, 3.43M)

All that money that got printed and handed out for covid.
But they want people to be vaxxed to work, and are surprised nobody wants to sell their soul for an hourly wage

I mean I like working, but I totally understand why someone doesn't want to work only 24 hours a week at barely above minimum wage to deal with shit boomers, shit skins and even shittier taxes.
My one teenager I had hired is quitting for full time school and good luck and all but holy fuck is finding someone to replace him going to be hard.

Why work and contribute to a system that would smile with glee if I died a brutal death? No thanks.

I own two houses and 3 properties.
A collection of vintage cars and pretty much whatever I want.

Why would I?

Idk. I work and I dont feel any different than when I was living with my parents. I dont have money to buy a house, a car, or anything more expensive than 500 euros to be honest.

But I also lose 10 hours a day on working and commuting, thats half a day lost for the ability to put a roof over my had even though I already had one

Because I earn around 30k a year on disability and other benefits. While that doesn't sound like a lot, keep in mind that's not taxed, I have no expenses to get to and from work, I can earn a bit more on the side that I don't report, and most of all I have a ton more free time.

Only Niggers and Greeks are allergic to work.

>I own two houses and 3 properties.
>A collection of vintage cars and pretty much whatever I want.
>Why would I?

Why is no one on this shithole average? Everyone is either a neet or has 10 houses..

Attached: 1658825540511195.jpg (768x1024, 75.72K)

Why, so some worthless retards can get free shit for having a bunch a retarded children they can't afford... No thanks

Attached: 1656110455441.gif (500x375, 188.17K)

There's no point. I make 104k a year and live paycheck to paycheck now and only houses I can afford are shitholes despite making like twice median average household income.

Fuck boomers. I was happier a neet. Cost of living goes up faster than I even saved qhen I aggressively saved most of my money.

>Because I earn around 30k a year on disability
What happened to you?

Because once you get knocked down to a very low point, you can maintain yourself with less. Once a long time ago, I had a job and was married. That all went away now I live in my car. I work a job for a bit then spend months just doing drugs. Once people fall out of the middle class it's a whole other game

Who else is going to be posting on Any Forums on a workday?

Man stop doing drugs

>Who else is going to be posting on Any Forums on a workday
I do. Besides its night here

I'm working part time at my friend's company just as something to do, because it's kind of fun.

I would rather attempt to live off the land in the mountains with nothing but youtube survival guides than I would actually work for somebody again. Nobody is paying well enough to justify it and despite a massive labour shortage they're still hell-bent on treating their employees like cattle.

Attached: ram IQ.png (510x210, 152.15K)

But you need money to survive regardless of your principles. Surely the covid aid money has run out by now.

There's a such thing as pride, I would never move back in with my mother.

Welp I guess this answers it. They all just became dirt poor and homeless.

>There's a such thing as pride, I would never move back in with my mother
Meh in southern europe no one cares about that shit

Because if I worked, I'd be a fucking massive cuck. Your average leaf calls for refugees to get more welfare benefits than a Canadian who's lived here forever, then they tell you to suck up to shit pay for 5 years.

Attached: 10milfortheblacks.png (1429x754, 887.51K)