How come the most powerful empires were always diverse? The British empire, the Roman empire...

How come the most powerful empires were always diverse? The British empire, the Roman empire, the Mongol Horde and the Persian empire were not very diverse with tonnes of races and people and culture but were the biggest and most powerful yet Any Forums keeps insisting that diversity is a bad thing. Look what diversity did to empires, of course the most best nations would be diverse as it means that nation gets to experience lots of cultures unlike a ethnostate that is boring, powerless and is only allowed 1 culture. No wonder the richest country and the best country to live in is USA, they are the most diverse. And look at Brazil, another beautiful country with tonnes of diversity. Its time we acknowledge that ethnostates do not work, it leads to weak culture less countries that could never achieve anything but hatred and contempt.

Attached: 8l1as0t3ksq61.png (937x810, 561.14K)

>British Empire
>Diverse
Kill yourself, kike. It was a homogeneous ethnostate as the core polity with heterogeneous dominions.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
;/
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!
;/;/

Attached: 1641153780504.jpg (430x612, 81.17K)

>British Empire
>diverse

>Bumps the thread to copy my post, but worse.
Get Any Forums X and browse in /jp/ mode so you don't bump shit threads.

If you look at them closely, they all start as ethnically homogenous. In the beginning, Rome only had Romans. That makes them strong, and they use that strength to conquer. Eventually, they conquer too much, and overextend themselves. They try to compensate by integrating conquered peoples rather than simply ruling over them. This leads to diversity. But it also leads to tension, conflict, and eventual collapse.

Bigger is better.
Fuck quality of life right.

All "diverse" empires have one ruling class ethnicity. Rome was diverse in the same way the British empire was.
Also 1pbtid

America?
Canada?
Australia?
New Zealand?
Africa?
Ireland?
Burma?
India?
Bangladesh?
Pakistan?
Israel?
Iraq?
Syria?
The entire carribean?

The problem with modern multiethnic empires is that often one ethnicity tries to make all the other ethnicities mix

You're confusing a caste system for diversity. Ask your supervisor to reassign you to reddit, you're embarrassing yourself.

Nothing lasts for ever, eventually we will all crumble into dust.

What's wrong with mixing?

The chicken vs the egg. Who wins?

What attributes do you say come from your genetics? Is your ethnicity better at anything or something youbwant to be passed onto your kids? If not? Then mix. Do you think your family has any traits that can be considered desirable?

me on the left

>America?
>Canada?
>Australia?
>New Zealand?
All exterminated of natives and populated with heterogeneous Saxon peoples. It's actually prooof of how full of shit you are, kike.

The Spanish went to America and fucked the locals and made a bunch of shitskins. The Portuguese went to America and fucked the locals and made a bunch of shitskins. The French went around the world and fucked the locals and made a bunch of shitskins.

The Anglo-Saxon is alone in all the world for having exterminated the locals with extreme prejudice, shipping their own women to their colonies, and fucked them, turning 3 continents into white european outposts.

These multiracial empires that you are talking about were of enormous size and could be inhabited by a lot of races in each part of them. European countries are extremely small, even two African countries fill almost all of Europe, it is not possible for people of different races to live in a small place. We are different and unfortunately we will always be in conflict.

Attached: 165807701849833.jpg (4000x2804, 961.5K)

It's literally the definition of Empire.
If you're just ruling over your own people you're a king.
You have to rule over some foreigners too to become an emperor.

Well I'm a UK citizen so I mostly identify as British but I did do an ancestry test and I am very diverse, I have English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Danish, French, Spanish and Romani ancestry. Personally I think its bad to breed with your family members which will lead to inbred children that will have genetic problems. My girlfriend however is Japanese and we love each other so very much, I can't see what's wrong with it. I have no Japanese ancestry so their is no chance of us being related so no chance of our children being inbred.

I agree, any good empire has had a slave-caste of brownoids.

Attached: 1594792439162s.jpg (82x125, 2.34K)

It wasn't just Saxons that made up the British, don't forget, Angles, Jutes, Frisians, Gaels, Picts, Britons, Romans, Vikings and many more groups have came and went into Britain leaving their DNA making Britain a very powerful and diverse nation. And many Hessians were also in the British army. The British empire only got weak and lost its colonies because it started killing natives, no wonder they lost in the end.

It wasn't just Saxons that made up the British, don't forget, Angles, Jutes, Frisians, Gaels, Picts, Britons, Romans, Vikings and many more groups have came and went into Britain leaving their DNA making Britain a very powerful and diverse nation. And many Hessians were also in the British army. The British empire only got weak and lost its colonies because it started killing natives, no wonder they lost in the end.

What's wrong with being brown? I hate the word "shitskin" it implies that brown is a ugly colour and that being brown is a bad thing.

Also white Europeans are not one race, they have multiple races.

Fuck off shitskin.

Then our countries must be bigger. We mabye different but being different is good.

I hate the word slave, it implies their is something wrong with being a hard worker.

Stop flattering yourself with ancestors achievements. Looks pathetic. You gotta do something about your WOKE and GREEN parlament. You have no sensible leader and strait plan to survive in coming winter.

No one outside of Germanic ancestry did any meaningful contribution to modern society except for a few lucky anomalies in between.
All niggers and shitskins of other kin are a net drain.

And like a slave you do it for free faggot.