CDC SAYS NO VACCINES FOR MONKEY POX, WHAT IS GOING ON

CDC SAYS NO VACCINES FOR MONKEY POX, WHAT IS GOING ON
>twitter.com/Monkeypoxtally/status/1551999458560413703

Attached: cdcmpxvaccines.jpg (530x181, 16.35K)

Oh no SIGA bros
SELL

>WHAT IS GOING ON
They are bleeding the attention/support of actual human beings and therefore cannot manifest like they once could.

probably because only 2% of the population engages in homosexual sex

It’s literally become an STD. Third world people with monkeypox get treated and they’re just fine. The difference is THEY didn’t get it by going to orgies. This new strain is an STD

retard, SIGA makes the antivirals

As usual they are happy to see gay men diseased and dead. They only care if a disease effects old people or their own children.

>vaccines working in aids patients

They know its orge

bots, the STI/STD narrative is a CIA op to get you to not think about it until your kid gets it on the playground

Kek, imagine getting C-U-C-K-E-D by based Bavarian Nordic chads like myself

Enjoy your losses on that new penny stock SIGAsister

Cope

Why don't fags just stop fucking each other in the ass?

they literally make one product and its an antiviral
>cope
go back

Dont worry faggot
With the wonders of modern Science and MRNA tech they can spin up new Vakkseens™in about 3 hours. And with the pharma phast pass (PPP) the fda can have them emergency authorized in days.
Safe and effective medicines brought to you by the medical industrial complex.

Deagel Prophecy

AHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Evil laughing intensifies.gif (244x184, 338.89K)

I dont think they can do mRNA for this, when people are walking around with holes in their faces

Attached: 1658811946061552.webm (576x1024, 2.76M)

I hope that many faggots and trannies dies painfully.

Great, maybe SIGA will dip again and I can buy more. Imagine caring what the CDC says when the WHO chads HAVE DECIDED.

Attached: 1658532962009468.png (568x629, 358.47K)

YOU DOUBT SCIENCE?!

Attached: 1651285551267.gif (391x400, 336.21K)

Attached: knob.jpg (1080x2178, 154.99K)

CDC has been pushing SIGA pretty hard too

Does anyone have a link to the general or have the data for the rate of growth for niggerfaggotpox.?
I seen a thing that said it was moving faster then expected in relation to the graph that laid out the plan..

it was ahead of an exponential curve a month ago until testing capacities were reached

fags gonna die

>grown men using the phrase cute in reference to themselves
>unironically
Mirin those devilish gets regardless.

The shills have been pushing siga hard. Trying to convert Gme amd meme stock holders it will moon. Except Moderna or phizer never mooned. Gains yes but not huge without huge investments.

>wasn't going to receive the China fluke vaccine
>won't receive the Gay Pimple vaccine

they are afraid of naming the fag

>>Kek, imagine getting C-U-C-K-E-D by based Bavarian Nordic chads like myself

t. mutt

Attached: 1638829782326.png (1000x723, 39.43K)

Yeah, everyone has. CDC is just gonna use the 'we don't have a vaccine' to push 'you need to buy you annual supply of antivirals.' The most profitable pandemics are the ones that never end and never have an absolute cure.

Simple: Even before the fagtoucher outbreak there's been evidence floating around that the vaccine might do more damage than the disease itself in a "healthy" individual.

You can laugh now.

Because it's a new vaccine and there hasn't been enough time.

But they want monkey pox to infect gays so the gays will be protected when they drop smallpox on the breeding, non vaccinated, freshly vax skeptic because of covid, population.

>gay sex virus pops up during "Pride" month

Attached: FE4ECA8CF41BAF458EF92711BA15824F-73027.jpg (1024x685, 71.3K)

it's like they're heroin junkies trying to get the euphoric high of 2020 and 2021 back again. but they blew their load, and now they desperately chase the dragon. it will be their downfall.

lol, just don't fuck or get fucked by jabbed niggers in the ass

CDC
>if they die, they die

SIGA doesn't make a vaccine, retard. It makes a "treatment." If anything, this is bullish as fuck for SIGA.

they're about to release an airborne version

we've already seen people get it then immediately get monkey pox, its over for mpx vaccines

they already did

They wanted to encourage fags to spread it as much as possible by telling them they could get a monkeypox vaccine. Many got a shot of something (evidently not a monkeypox vax lmao) and then went about their lives normally (normal for faggots is 20-men piss-orgies)

What vaccine? Are they talking about the Covid vaccine as if it was magic that would apply here?
Or did they just happen to have a vaccine ready for Monkey Pox day 1 ready to go?

Or is there an older Monkey Pox vaccine that they're trying to use now? I guess that makes the most sense