Are Americans fucking morons or something?

Are you hell bent on milking each successful franchise until the end of eternity? There is no natural mortality to shows or movies anymore. The industry is changed now so endless reboots, remakes, remasters, re-releases, prequels, sequels, spinoffs, extended universes, and director's cuts.

Any sensible person would have seen this coming a decade ago, but absolute retards seemingly continue to support these franchises and thusly this new practice. This is killing fresh ideas. Mindless consumer drones will kill good motion picture content. Fuck you morons.

Attached: WEWUZ.png (1955x1315, 1.54M)

Its about the elite trying to kill off white people, OP, not creativity

They intend to burn down everything whitey has built out of sheer hatred and spite

its because there are no creatives in hollywood. just marketing majors.

Good, theater is the devil’s altar.
Hope the niggerfication shows you the very premise of fiction is wrong.

This.

you fags really got to stop saying american when you mean jew, because elstwise all you will get for your trouble is a cock in your mouf, faggot.

The American public didn't make this trash.

>sequels were invented only a decade ago
brainlet tier

It's especially dumb with ASOIAF because the Valaryons are one of the two surviving Valyrian noble families (the others being tbe Targaryens). Valyrians were and are obsessed with bloodline purity and so there was a fair bit of inter-marrying between the Targaryens and the Valaryons. Making them black makes no fucking sense at all.
There's also the fact that GRRM already included black people in the world through Summer Islanders, who are a seafaring people. Why not just include them?

House Of Kangz

just don't watch. don't pay for HBO Max or any other streaming service.

Attached: bestjans.jpg (1080x648, 95.78K)

>House of the Nigger

Because making your Black characters an into some kind of seafaring Caribbean trope is racist af

>Are Americans fucking morons or something?
I've had it with Bilbo Noggins in the new LOTR series.
Not even going to torrent it.

hollywood kikes don't care about new shit when they can just take what's already done and milk it

>just close your eyes bro

Attached: Beavis&Butt-headNEW.jpg (1920x1080, 222.82K)

diversity is our strength

Attached: Diversity Star Wars.jpg (2400x1600, 745.33K)

Black Freddy Krueger by Jordan Peele.

I wanna see that mess.

They will have remade every franchise 2 - 4 more times in your lifetime.

Hopefully streaming brings us a Renaissance of studios like VHS stores did.

>Are you hell bent on milking each successful franchise until the end of eternity?
You think we all get together and vote to have Jews rehash stories with niggers and faggots sprinkled throughout? The only people who watch talmudvision and affiliated media are redditors and niggers.

I can't remember the last time I watched a so-called new release. I've zero interest in watching super heroes or a shitty remake of a far superior film that was made in the 80s. I probably already own the original, thank you.

Attached: images (6).jpg (219x230, 8.02K)