What are the political implications of Filipinx?

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-141858-106.png (1080x1680, 1.4M)

we'll have a gay little party for every race and when theyve all had their turn they'll try to kill each other.

jesus christ do they not get offended when their whole race gets a name change almost like an object or a species of animal?

It's funny because the Spanish language is full of masculine and feminin words. They'll have to change almost every word.

Not even the smelly, braindead faggot Maoists in the mainland tolerates this. It's just Filipino-Americans. I hope they're the first to die in the upcoming American civil jihad and the niggers and Jews that they love and venerate so much eat them feet first alive for sustenance.

Serves Spanish right for not having a neuter gender or no genders at all like God's language English.

Attached: 1960728A-254B-412C-95C0-173608358BBB.jpg (500x498, 22.77K)

If English is God's language then why doesn't it have a phrase for "eet smakelijk, guten Appetit, bon apetit, buon appetito, etc."?

Can anyone remind me what's up with the latinx filipinx bullshit? Is it because Filipino sounds "masculine"?

Who cares, that's a fucking gay phrase/practice. If some poofter came up to me and said that just before I was about to eat some delicious goy slop I'd fucking bash the cunt.
Also if it's natively in Dutch then there probably actually is an Old English version.

They're trying this X shit with Flippipinos now? We need to pass a UN resolution barring the press from printing the words of the mentally ill. Only sane people's words should be published. Enough already.

Flipin'x.

Well they're named their country and people entirely off their buckbreaker. The only based man that tried to change it was called a dictator.

Same reason why inferior languages don't have a phrase for "suck my english rod, faggot"

Ah yes, your cultural practice is to pay before receiving your food. The proper American etiquette is to be told "that will be x, you can drive up to the next window."

Fucking inferior languages don't have a phrase for "nanomachines son" either.

We don't have any phrases for solliciting gay oral sex, that's true.

English doesn't have gendered demonyms so I approve of the word Filipinx.

Based flipbro
T. Spent ten years in samar

These are just latinx except irrelevant

>netherlands
>no phrase for gay oral sex
Your cities are degenerate sex utopias, Colgate. Go be irrelevant somewhere else.

"Enjoy!"

Our cities are trad utopia compared to yours.

That. Yes. It was coined by a Whire college leftist chick whith no real world struggles.

Cities are containment chambers. It is the wilderness in the US where the white man thrives.

Attached: wilderness.jpg (485x340, 31.38K)

That's where he survives, not thrives. I don't see a single piece of white civilization in your picture. Where is the grand architecture and the technology?

We don't need any grand architecture and advanced technology. All these things just make us miserable in the long run. We've had our run with technology, it is time to regress to humanity.

Attached: home.jpg (940x625, 122.17K)