Why are white people the most normal?

Although white traits are recessive and rare, they can't be mixed away. Math itself asserts that white people will exist, somewhere. Additionally, white traits (including skin) are very sought after and people want to mix with them to have whiter offspring. They are a balance between most desired male and most desired female while also seeming to be the most normal despite being an absolute global minority

Attached: whitey.jpg (500x460, 63.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europeans are more masculine than Sub Saharans.

>the most feminine female is bug
>the most masculine male is nog

ok moshe

Attached: 1657872858397.webm (854x480, 346.2K)

>the most masculine race
lol what is this shit

Africans are the most feminine race.
Chinks would steam roll them.

>Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant. Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741/

"White" traits do exist in the world on a massive scale. They're called Indians.
Indians are basically brown skinned white people, except for a few dravidians.

Attached: 16x9.jpg (850x478, 109.09K)

Me on the bottom right

The White Man was a creation of divinity

False. There has been studies showing whites have higher, and a recent one saying they were the same, tho blacks had much more estrogen.
I don't trust these studies anyway.
I just go by the obvious.

>False. There has been studies showing whites have higher
Source?

yup whites are the best, we know that.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1440x1440, 142.38K)

You have to compare it to the estrogen. Blacks not only have higher Testosterone but also higher Estrogen levels at the same time. Higher hormone levels are usually found in our primate ancestors because they are driven by their "instincts and needs" aka hormones.

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741
>36 year old study with no sample size authored by (((Ross))) and (((Bernstein)))
>thinks T by itself is an indicator of average masculinity

stick to your day job of fucking dogs (or eating them if you're of the yerrow persuasion)

Attached: yerrow.png (603x714, 257.5K)

dawg, I'm from the south.. every white boy played sports with the dudes in the nfl. we know we're beat on the testosterone levels. sorry to break it to you.

>the race obsessed with jewelry, shoes, and 'bling' has the most testosterone
lol, lmao even

No, Indians are not white, fuck off.

t. Indian

How are whites the most normal when they groom Kids or when they dilate after you "misgender" them

They were American studies I believe, before the propaganda became obvious.

>a few dravidians
>a few

I see tranny hate threads only showing White transfemales taking Ls and never transfemale that looks black or chinky. One pussy tells me that black trannies are disgusting so instead of posting them to make sure we never transition, he acts Like a Nigger.

Also, if you say Slavs or Meds aren't White, go fuck yourself.

wow cherry picked examples anotger kike d and c tgread sage

Cool meme bro, except Leo is a tranny.

>white boy
Cant imagine calling myself or other White men that. You sound buck broken.

How is Leo a tranny? He barely looks Like a biological woman

>whites
>normal
Lol

Attached: D94338A5-C2BF-4F5F-8D06-1958877AD710.jpg (1073x2142, 620.57K)

Normal is just what you're most often exposed to

Ancient Rome isn't considered White to some

>despite being an absolute global minority
White Europeans used to be 65% of the world population before you subhumans killed yourselves for the sake of the Jews in two retarded world wars.

I mean they were boys at the time...

> being aggressive /= most masculine
Have you ever being around a womn on her period?