It's over

It's over.

Attached: IMG_20220726_182339.jpg (1080x2183, 1.06M)

Anglo-Cucksons are pathetic.

You deserve it.

Best Regards,
Germania

No, you will not get the aux cord.

If this placed here it would be broken within an hour, why are English patriots doing something about it ?

*arent

Attached: FZ71Lka.gif (500x429, 168.98K)

Some London user graffiti spliff over power so everyone chills the fuck out.

here, it's government funded, the anti-trucker anti-white postering was done twice a week. I know because I took all of them down.. twice a fucking week.

anons in Southwark, do your part, eh?

>Passes power to women and minorities
>Inflation rockets to 20%, food and fuel prices triple
wow

at least you don't speak german, right anglos?

The Normans were right about the Saxons

with a little elbow grease someone could change that sign to say
ASS POWER!

I'll bet the gov has 12 cameras pointed at it 24/7 too.

Reminder that when the invaders sufficiently outnumber you and yours that they will take from you by force. They will gather their weapons and their hordes and they will march upon what little you have left and they will take through violence, they will themselves on what you and your ancestors have spent millennia building and then within a single generation the trains will stop moving, the planes will stop flying, the electricity will stop flowing and what was once your hometown will become an African village of huts and lean twos built against what used to be the Dallas County Courthouse seen in pic related. They will pull the gold and precious metals from the walls of your great architecture the same way the invaders and the resulting populations pulled the marble off the walls of the colosseum.

This has already happened and not just throughout history it has also happened within LIVING memory as well. Think of Rhodesia, think of South Africa. Think of the farmers who have lost their land, had their wives raped, their children murdered, their land taken only for the niggers to not know how to use that land resulting in famines and them begging for the white farmers to come back. This is the future for ALL of western civilization. This is what it means to be demographically replaced.

would be a shame if someone did this

Attached: 1646539014116.png (737x1033, 820.84K)

>I'll bet the gov has 12 cameras pointed at it 24/7 too.
good thing there's no good excuses to cover one's face right now

*engorge themselves on
+ pic related
it made me solve captcha and even said image was uploaded what the fuck?

Attached: 1642616300579.jpg (738x490, 90.45K)

Strange, do niggers have no electricity in their homes in UK?

Cope, nazincels.

Attached: 20220606_014422.jpg (788x1066, 240.09K)

Attached: 1658847074939564.jpg (240x240, 18.93K)

>Cope, nazincels.
*shrug*
Polar Bears can bleach Grizzlies, they'll never fully go away

The dumbest thing about kikes is they want to use the same strategies that have been used against them, like mass alienation attempts

For a few reasons
1). They are literally incapable of coming up with ideas that weren't already done
2). They don't understand that they could have just fucked off, gotten together a few thousand years ago, and kept a homeland, and them being wandering faggots is literally only their fault. Literally. It's psychotic nonsense that's been handed down for ages
3). They're huge pussies, like massive fucking cowards, and these types of tactics work on them. They don't realize the reason we can get away with antagonizing them is that absolutely no one in history has ever feared them. Ever. Not for a second, and it's the opposite with me. You try to threaten me I smile.

So they waste their time with this playground shit because the ten seconds of attention it gives them staves off the self hatred for a few seconds.

Lots of them think they have tons of willpower lol..honest, it's hysterical. No, you're fat, unhealthy, and accomplish nothing ever. Just because you can fume for a while doesn't mean you have literally any will power. You have impotent anger.

You've forced the issue and are now being purged. You never had any real power. People just don't want to deal with you so much they just avoid you. It lets you consolidate power until people are just done with you. Then you get CRUSHED because you're literally incapable of handling pushback. Even a small amount

And instead of admitting to yourselves how over you're head you are, you only know how to make things worse, and blame me for it, because you don't think someone will cut your goddamn fingers off to teach you a lesson about being fucking retarded.

Pro-tip: they will

We've passed the second age of good feelings and you're literally incapable of handling the world outside you think you've created to help you thrive. Big oof. Lol.

>why are English patriots doing something about it ?
cuz ngubu's black and he scored an absolute belter last season?

Attached: c11.png (1031x511, 85.04K)

Nobody is saying that being white is bad. Leftists are just asking for acknowledgement that other ethnicities face difficulties that white people don't, and for help fixing the systems that create those difficulties.
That's. It.

Painting by Nadia Ali
ARTWORK DESCRIPTION:
>My artwork is a direct call to action. When it comes to figures of power, straight white men tend to be seen as the standard to follow. And yet, they hardly represent the diversity of the global population. It’s time to shift that power dynamic and create a more equal world where anyone can access positions of power regardless of sexual orientation, skin colour or gender.

>In my artwork, I used bold typography and a simple colour palette to be straight to the point and eye-catching. The angled text is a nod to the megaphone shape as an amplifier.

Then GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

YOU FUCKING JOKE

Seriously, I hope you die homeless begging for help.

You want to stay here or not?
Yes? Or...? Maybe go back to India where you belong. Don't even have to complain about being a minority then lol

The people doing this have names, addresses, jobs, and reputations to uphold. They act with impunity because they can. Until there is significant pushback from the people being attacked, this will only get worse. The time to act is now. Consider how much has been accomplished simply through organizing, advocating, and promoting passive resistance. There is no reason the same approach will not work for straight white men. We are a small minority on the planet, but we are entitled to live as we see fit in our homelands. Never settle for anything less than that no matter the cost.

Attached: Hate on Display.png (1254x791, 325.29K)

go shit on your balls commie faggot.

This. Hold these people accountable. They're only human.

>that other ethnicities face difficulties that white people don't

Not anymore faggot!
ALL systems serve non-Whites first and foremost.

Based, too bad Britons are pussies and rather complain on Twitter and Any Forums