Media too afraid to call out monkeypox spreading from degenerate gay fucking

>media too afraid to call out monkeypox spreading from degenerate gay fucking
This is the next AIDS

Attached: 735136F4-7289-4AF1-A651-C4CBEAC9E05A.jpg (828x1096, 254.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tearoom_Trade
lab-oratory.de/events/10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> monkeypox spreading from degenerate gay fucking

NUH UH

then explain how toddlers are catching it!!!!

Attached: 1393E166-F83F-46B9-AF0C-D073DC63A2C9.jpg (613x768, 47.4K)

CDC said the kids came from homo families

imagine some 40 year old dude sucking 30 different cocks during the night and in the morning he kisses his son on the mouth

Attached: 1512157875688.gif (1920x1080, 84.82K)

>men who have sex with men
What is the point of this protracted, laborious way of simply saying “gays”?

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Not everyone had to be equally worried about AIDS either, who cares

What's a man?

Honestly glad the CDC did that instead of lying.

>>unnecessary panic
They're panicing that they can't hide this aren't they bros?

>>men who have sex with men
did you just assume their gender?

Exactly my thought. Can we get a biologist in here to explain exactly who should be worried about this? I’m a woman with a huge fat fucking cock that plows the assholes of other women who have tiny little feminine cocks. Are us lesbians at risk of this faggot disease, too?

Because not all men who have sex with men are gay, as you would have noticed if you had glanced slightly at methodologies of sexology research.

Read this, or at least the wiki article, and you'll see the utility in the MSM denomination

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tearoom_Trade

They would have obfuscated if they thought they could get away with it. Its too obvious what's up though. The gay orgy pipeline is the only thing degenerate enough to keep a sickness this hard to spread going.

Is it ok to continue to go to my regular club parties in Berlin or should I take some protective measures ?

Attached: theyeatdapoopoo.jpg (881x638, 62.22K)

All men who have sex are doing gay things. Gay for pay is still gay.

I don't understand why anyone ever gets surprised when diseases tend to ravage gay men in particular. You're literally sticking your genitals in the most dirty part of the human body, coupled with the fact that homos are extremely promiscuous and swap partners constantly.

>This is the next AIDS
not deadly enough
but it is more superficially disfiguring
so they'll be wearing their homo orientation on their face

Sounds like a gay fantasy.

Thats fake isnt it?

faggotpox

>whole argument is based on self-perception
this type of bullshit laid the groundwork for trannies and 86 genders
>you voluntarily take dick? gay
>you voluntarily give dick to another man? gay
simple as

Its not, its my favorite club and located directly under berghain. lab-oratory.de/events/10

But sadly no scat party this month :( Only piss gang bang and faust house.

Most homosexuals do not even engage in ass fucking. Just the ones that do take it to the extreme

The confused mother trucker who wants to be hip so let's his boys run train on his ass once, gets diseased, and decides he was never gay and goes back to the general population are how aids and now monkeypox get spread

What happened to you Germans. Tell me.

imagine instead of kissing he sucks his sons cock, then fucks his sons asshole.

What do you mean, beeing open-minded and having some fun, finally?

Attached: peeee.jpg (1000x630, 69.8K)

full aids

Attached: bad.jpg (803x900, 127.64K)

this is normal

go shit on your faggot balls.

>what happened
picrel

Death to kikes

Attached: qui.jpg (665x768, 112.54K)

Lmao, that's a blatant lie. The vast majority of homosexuals engage in anal sex.

>This is the next AIDS
Yes, but its not just for fags, its for all who got vaxxd. Fags just get it first since they already have shit immune systems.

Wrong. The vast majority of gays are hypersexual degenerates.

die faggot.

Einmal fast die Welt erobert. Jetzt kakka und fisting jeden Tag mit dem Volk.

Birthpenishavers having sex with birthpenishavers

Omar Mateen, save us

what about "Maggie's Faggie and Saggie"

A lot of those men were heterosexuals with wives and children who found an easy way to let sexual frustrations go by having fags suck their dicks because their wives wouldn't. Quite a bit different from fags who frequented those places because they are sexually attracted to men. Like the saying goes, it's not gay if it's in prison.

they will intentionally spread it to straight people soon to shift the blame

too bad you are living a hateful and resentful live, the rest of us are enjoying ourselves and don't even think of your raging hate on basket weaving internet forums. maybe you should work on getting women (or men, its a lot easier and equally fun, trust me) instead

Attached: fausthause.jpg (1003x632, 77.04K)

Gays are spreading it to them

It derived from a perspective of healthcare. To be just more precise when asking people about their sexual risks behaviour.

just like a deluded faggot that’s mistaken cuntiness for wit. you freaks have danced around in the sun, pissing off even the people who were on your side, now the sun is setting.

>This is the next AIDS
Uh huh so you mean straights will ignore it until it affects them too then act all pikachu face shocked about it.