Are there any actual arguments against increasing cycling infrastructure?

Are there any actual arguments against increasing cycling infrastructure?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.24.31 PM.png (1386x724, 1.57M)

N

I demand the exact privileges and benefits my so called leaders get that is financed from my taxes. Nothing more, nothing less.

>cycling in the snow
I’m from a tropical paradise, and even I know this is stupid and dangerous

Niggers are the problem. The picture is from Oulu, a city that is in perpetual twilight and night for 6 months a year, so niggers starve of sunlight and drop dead. Just going south to Helsinki and niggers can live there soand you can't have public transport or leave your bike unattented.

It isn't, I've cycled plenty of times in the snow and it's fine.

Since you're from a subhuman country let me remind you that people up north are used to winter conditions.

>Are there any actual arguments against increasing cycling infrastructure?

bump for great justice

Attached: 00E0E_fgFaCf4CA0Xz_0hR0bx_1200x900.jpg (1107x715, 74.19K)

niggers stealing ur bike

>Not taking the 60mph 40mile range electric scooter pill.....

Embrace the 12cent refuel.

Attached: (My Scooter) Dualtron-Ultra-2-72V.png (683x1079, 1.11M)

You're misinformed. Tires simply get switched out to a variant with better grip.
i.e. cycling with thin, flat tires that give you the most speed for the least amount of effort will land you flat on your ass, but fat knobbly mountain bike tires face no problem.

Also I've noticed that southerners (read: niggers) simply lack the balance required to navigate on ANY slippery surface and I find this hilarious.

>EV in sub-zero temperatures
kek

Cycling in snow and ice is fine if the weather stays sub-zero all the time. If the temperature crosses between snow smelting and water freezing, the terrain becomes difficult to bike in.
>but ice is slippery!
ice isn't slippery if it doesnt smelt and re-freeze. Ice and snow are very coarse (like sandpaper) and have very good traction if those form below zero and stay below zero. In the winter there is no sun yo smelt the snow for months so the weather is ideal.

>its stupid and dangerous to cycle in the snow
Sinanon wtf are you talking about? Bikes have these things called "snow tires". And even if you don't have them, you'll be fine so long as you just walk when going down steep hills. Imagine going through life without getting to feel the joy of the cool morning winter air against your face while biking to school with your friends during snowfall. I feel sorry for you.

>arguments against
nobody wants it

I actually never thought about this. Do they not work well? I assumed they would do well in the colder weather like most electronics do.

Yeah, I'm too obese, unhealthy and lazy, and I get irrationally angry when I see other people being healthy or when people suggest that I could be healthy if I wan't such a lazy sack of shit

They don't make bikers pay for it.

What are you talking about? Almost everyone uses public transport in Helsinki and its great.
You're right about the bikes though.

This only works because it's homogeneous and hasn't been defiled by the brown hoard.

Yes. Cycling is gay

deez nuts

Yes. Bicycles harm the environment. They allow liberal smug fart sniffing lefties to roam unrestrictedsince most of them dont have a drivers license

Attached: 1657149648910.jpg (668x834, 72.17K)

>cycling infrastructure?
what aboot the physically retarded?!? you racist biggist

Attached: 1658283917053729.jpg (600x612, 42.37K)

>In the winter there is no sun yo smelt the snow for months so the weather is ideal.
>In the winter there is no sun
I hope a reindeer steps on your firstborn you sorcerous Lapp shitbag.
Winter is veritably defined as a bright sunlit filled sparkling kingdom, a contrast between warm and cold.

EVs are worthless in cold. The battery will drain far faster, the maximum output is a fraction of the ideal, and charging takes far, far longer.

what are you smoking nigger sub zero kills battery capacity even on your phone
that's why tesla has a coolant pipe that heats the battery in winter

I wish i could afford a car cycling 10km to work in -30 is bs

N

I

It's fucking stupid, that's why.

If you weren't a hit and run shill, you'd be able to defend your position.

Instead, the mods allow those like you to destroy this board.

Just FYI, the english word for that is "melt", not "smelt".

Smelt is used only to describe melting down metal in a factory, like smelting iron.

You have so much sun in the south that your asphalt roads stay nice and smooth while ours are so coarse that they cause such a noice when driving that I've to use ear protectors when driving 60kmh+

>attached garage
>heated seats

fucking bot poster, fuck off

Attached: Hanging-Rope.jpg (700x465, 107.62K)

Smelt my sweaty balls, nigga.

If you can do it without increasing my taxes I'm all for it. Maybe you can ask nigs to give up a bit of ebt?
Good luck and god speed!

As long as you keep it indoors over night and wherever you going it should be okay.

It crazy how large cities in Siberia work, cars turning into iceblocks overnight if not kept in a heated garage.

Yay I know what you mean but as long as you kept it indoors when not in use it would be okay.

Attached: Yakutia.jpg (1064x700, 87.67K)

while that is kino to have thousands of people come in on bikes, Im not interested in developing cycle paths outside of traveling to and from schools, because im not going to ride a bicycle in my 20s and forward when I have a car, my dad drove to gradeschool in a 60s f100 with a 6 cylinder and no brakes.

N

>this
They ride on roads without licence or insurance yet they cause accidents and make roads more dangerous.
You can be fined for driving to slowly or delaying traffic yet they are not.
I have seen them cause accidents by switching between roads and crosswalks and I once watch an officer try (without much success) to explain to a cyclist why they are still considered a vehicle if they peddle across the crosswalk.

I contacted the city to see how they resolve accidents and they told me “most cyclists have home insurance and that covers it” so I phones my insurance company and they said no it doesn’t.
What a fucking agenda30 farce.
Bikes only may work in europe but we have families here and everything is too spread out for bikes.

Attached: 1626631438885.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

just the same ones against making new public shooting ranges.

Just think how cheap gas would be or how great roads for cars would be if 100% of the fuel taxes were spent on roads.

its gay

You're just a massive homosexual. I did this for 20km a day as a 12 year old.

What's wrong with children cycling to school, should they be driving instead even when it's not far from their homes?

dont worry there are millions walking your way from third worlds, just keep making it easy for them

So I can drive from my home to my home? Not many places except detached houses have heated space for parking since it costs pretty penny to heat large space and is bad for environment.

what happens when a nigger steals your bike?

kek

I had some nigger blow an intersection on a bike coming from the sidewalk while I was turning right on a green and run into my car trying to do some fraud shit. I fucking hate niggers.

Yeah, we are supposed to have moving sidewalks, jet packs, and flying cars.
Fuck your bike nigger

When I was a kid I lived 30 miles way from my schools

Niggers cant afford bikes, that's why they steal yours

A drunken night out with the boys and a marsh pond that goes deeper than hell.

The Jews make money from cars and petrol.

Blacks will steal or destroy any bike they come across.

Tell you what: get rid of the blacks and you can have all the cycling infrastructure you want.

No argument against from me.
Would be good for the American fantasy.
Although our towns/cities would need redesign but they have needed that forever anyways.

> SO...MANY.....BIKES...an shieeeeet

Attached: 360_F_286332024_RwH5zhETkoL2LC3p3yuxqvV0l0H32m2J.jpg (539x360, 26.72K)

Bikes are gay I rest my case

Attached: judgeapu.jpg (275x183, 10.5K)

We need more Chiara's

Attached: ChiaraConsonni4.jpg (400x450, 39.21K)

>parents dont take kids to school
>no public transports
>no money or age for mopeds
>walking would take forever
>dude finland is so cool and based lmao

kek

Nobody is not cycling because there is inadequate cycling infrastructure. When cycling infrastructure is added in the US, cycling does not go up, it's just a handout to the existing cyclists.

Safety. Keep shit clean and allow concealed carry and allow cyclists to shoot dead assholes/diversity who steal rape or attempt to run them over and cycling becomes enjoyable.

Hell, riding a bus even becomes tolerable if an armed society is allowed to take out the trash.

(((They))) won't do this, so any money spent on public spaces and public transit is wasted money.

OP's largely white country is proof that it works in high trust societies. The decline of burger and European cities with diversity is proof it doesn't work anyplace you have human trash.

bout time you crackers give us some reperations

it's fine but requires you to keep your negroid population at a minimum

I don't want to ride a bike 30 miles both ways everyday. Fuck you.

Attached: China no pee.png (363x428, 339.61K)