Political Situation of Romania

I'm going to visit Romania for 2 weeks tomorrow.
How is the situation there?
>Do you have any Holocough rules?
>Are there many shitskins?
>Any restrictions on what to say and what to wear?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1200x800, 1.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-no flu rules
-less shitskins than germoney
-don't wear gay stuff or anti religious shirts

They are all gypsies that is why the country is called Roma(nia).

Roma means gypsy, not even kidding, you go to gypsyland basically they even call themselves that by their own volition. Have fun getting robbed!

You can read more about Roma(nians) here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

why would you go to a third world country?

nice
Isn't there a difference between Gypsies and Romanians?

No there is absolutely no difference between them, if Romanians tell you that, then they are lying.

>Isn't there a difference between Gypsies and Romanians?
Not really, Romanian identity is only a larp.

>Romanians are gypsies
>95% of bozgors are magyarized Romanians and Slavs by origin
>Therefore the bozgor claims they're gypsies.
Amazing.

>Do you have any Holocough rules?
you might get a glimpse of restrictions before you go back to germany since the media got bored of the ukraine war and are now starting with covid again, currently at 12k cases daily, so they say
not many
>Any restrictions on what to say and what to wear?
you can do whatever, just don't get too drunk because we love it when foreigners get drunk

rent free

Still salty for the treaty of trianon ? getrekt

Attached: 1658550706557155.png (543x483, 530.06K)

>Roma means gypsy, not even kidding,
even hungaryans gypsy? or bozgor gypsy? why Hungary try so hard to remove images with gypsies from hungary even in news?you guys are fucking crazy people

only thing i know about romania is that they gave us based dracula that removed turkroaches is somehow considered a latin country in spite of being orthodox and its the place where that faggot who spams this board with his ugly football whore is

what is transylvania claled in hungarian

are you Charlotte Voll?

>we love it when foreigners get drunk
What do you do to drunk foreigners?

Can you please pretend to be that ugly dyke and meet up with the cunt spamming her here,based Kraut?

They are gypsies they steal all your stuff, he said it himself it was not even me.

depends

Same as everywhere else.

Attached: Gay-Life-in-Romania-interview-with-Alex-from-Bucharest.jpg (1600x800, 104.57K)

romani gypsies are actually somewhat intresting and cultured. The inbred animals that the modern romanians and their exported fucks are on the other hand possibly the most amazing example of how bad non-african humans can get.

I'm a 40 year old white nerd of average size with long hair and glasses. I'm not a rude or aggressive drunk but I can get silly and stupid. What happens to me when I get balls out wasted in Romania?

You get robbed, not much else.

They will steal everything from your pockets.

Any HUNGarians or ROMAnians wanna tell be about the Székelys?
My friend is one of them.
What´s their deal?

Day of reckoning is approaching you Taliban level gypsy retards. I say it again you are just some monkeys screeching with 0 power. Fucking Africa tier army KEK

Attached: jeajklda.png (1433x286, 31K)