Was the user who was cataloguing all the attacks on the food supply taken out?

What happened to the user who was meticulously cataloguing every instance of an attack on the food supply in the spreadsheet in pic related? It hasn't been updated in more than a month and that user seems to have disappeared, did the glowniggers take him out?

Attached: UPDATED SCREENSHOT MAY 23.jpg (2609x4412, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/FjX0ogN/manufactured-famine-ods
pastelink.net/kyldaoan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That kind of data collection is dangerous to our democracy and so this user had to be arrested on terrorism charges. He was trying to incite a panic and de-legitimize our elected government with his crazy conspiracy theories.

Link the spreadsheet or fuck off nigger

You could just search the archives
the user made like 50 threads about it
there was even a general up for a while

Anyways her is the link to the latest version I have last updated on 6/16/22: docdroid.net/FjX0ogN/manufactured-famine-ods

pastelink.net/kyldaoan

was wondering too.
based archive enjoyer

Thanks for delivering user

Woe people start projects but don't finish them? He must've gotten sniped by space aliens

see
One guy might stop. A small community, not so much.

He starved to death after his favorite paint-chips factory mysteriously 'burned down'.

Attached: Carlos.png (400x400, 180.89K)

I dont know if it counts as an attack but the feds have decided now is the perfect time to sue a bunch of chicken farms for some made up shit.

I was wondering this myself. Anyone have the link to the google doc?

Theyre intentionally fucking the food supply arent they

Attached: 98546704385673045.png (676x298, 193.37K)

See
Closest thing I've seen to a doc

If/when rations start happening, remember to fast, and hide your food.
This way you can feel full and your body won't be totally fucked and you can have a big meal every 2-3 days.

They paid him 2 ETH to stop

You're a dick.

Attached: 1657388746160.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

The user who made the spreadsheet never used googledocs
he used OpenDocuments which uses ODS files
and he uploaded them to Docudroid
created screenshots like in my OP every once in a while
Docudroid doesn't automatically recognize ODS files and converts it to PDF which is why the preview on the site looks all fucked up but if you download the ODS file and view it in OpenDocuments or some other ODS viewer then it looks like a normal spreadsheet.

The user also used that pastelink website which is an alternative to pastebin.

Is he from Alaska? One of the entries says Lower 48.

Yes.

Interesting. I wonder how many guys in this sector, fuck it, EVERY sector of our society has been conned for years by the feds into thinking they’re the elite, only for shit like this to happen years later when they finally decide to pop the balloon. I guarantee these guys thought they had “guys on the inside” and it will fuck them hard. Not because they care about the law, but because they’re doing their gay ops.

Tfw you know this is a jew from Israel smugly posting about how they killed him.

Attached: pepefire.gif (400x560, 1.46M)

LMFAO no but that definitely seems like some shit they'd do

Attached: 1657071449453.jpg (1024x576, 113.43K)