Russia Withdrawing from ISS, will build new base

>Russia will leave the International Space Station at the end of 2024 and start construction on its own orbital base, officials announced Tuesday.

Damn, I didn't know Russia had money like this?

nypost.com/2022/07/26/russia-to-withdraw-from-international-space-station-in-2024/

Attached: russia space base.jpg (768x740, 93.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mf2aSwKlCzs
youtu.be/sb5zC4ezgqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay, and? space is shit, they're wasting their money. Fuck off

They're going to de-orbit the ISS in 2031 anyway

Attached: 1658435495804456m.jpg (1024x683, 123.47K)

Why? It's pretty apparent space stations are just a money pit at our current scientific level. Has any meaningful tech come out of the ISS?
In other words, I wish the Russians the best of luck and hope they make a massive investment in there new space paperweight.

space is fake and gay. earth is flat. jesus is kang

You need the experience. if you dont use it you lose it.

great, they are gonna build some trash and its gonna fall on someone because it was filled with alcoholic subhumans
lovely

Rush a wussia

>its gonna fall on someone
We already know who

Attached: 1468074169035.jpg (938x1101, 173.69K)

>inb4 they ask the chinks to use theirs if it ever becomes operational

ISS: "Will I dream?"

kek. does the US or Europe have the lift capability to keep Mir up and running? can it even be salvaged after that crazy bitch we sent up there shit all over the inside and irradiated it?

It's this
Not sure if the know-how of making orbital habitats will ever be relevant, but when the moment comes that it is, knowing how to do it will put you a leg above other nations. That's why China is making their own station now.
Only relevant, material thing I can see in the future that this might be important for is capturing and mining meteors for rare metals. So it's important to think of these space stations as elaborate diving bells.

So we are gonna get to use the Space Force, right?

Link?

The chinks put their station in an orbit that cant be reached by any Russian launch sites.

The ISS was built by Russians though?

Why are you so full of seething?

Where's the norway space station if you could do better?

Eh, they fucked up when they brought the US Astronaut back with them. Should have left him on the station, then the Biden administration would have been forced to waste billions on saving a single life, rather than funding the war in Ukraine.

What's hilarious is I doubt NASA can do the same. It's a woke factory at this point.

wasn't half of ISS russian built moduls?

Yep.
Russians can’t in space without Ukraine.

This

There never was a fucking "space" station.
youtu.be/mf2aSwKlCzs
youtu.be/sb5zC4ezgqs

Attached: real photograph from space with distant stars.png (1000x753, 1.23M)

This means the future is Space Force.

Not a single white poster on this board anymore. Lol
The world is falling into superstition and darkness just like he said

like MIR? first modular space station? or maybe like all those rockets used by the west to reach and move astronauts to its space station?

It's going to fall directly on you