Why is everyone so mean?

Why is everyone so mean?

People tell you to "deal with it" and "no one has to be nice to you" but I disagree. I don't think it's normal for people to be depressed, petty, spiteful, jealous, rude, callous or hurtful every day. Humans are not solitary creatures, but civilization creates an "every man for himself" mindset. You're praised for going it alone when humanity's strength is teamwork. I refuse to take part in something that goes against every fiber of my being and what I know is right. I will not get a job, I will not pay taxes, I will not pretend to be nice to people, I will not associate with demons.

Attached: 76c.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

How do we unsubscribe from your blog?

What’s your favorite card game?

Attached: EBFF9328-4D57-48EB-A917-6F3D6A43F61C.jpg (768x1024, 124.47K)

>Why is everyone so mean?
I'll be your friend, fellow user!

Attached: NewGuyFed1.jpg (948x852, 103.37K)

Uncle Ted says mental illness is perfectly normal reaction to living an unfulfilling life, in a fake society, separated from nature. The question is who is mentally ill; the person who can't function in society, or the person who can function in society and thinks this is all normal?

Attached: 1.png (468x378, 233.31K)

Deal with it, nobody has to be nice to you.

Fag.

The world is dark and cruel and you'll die suffering. Get over it.

It’s the vaxx. You get through it. I believe in you, user!

you have to make them mad by being nicer

Mad joose

Congratulations! You just subscribed to CatFacts!
Did you know the average cat has less than 9 lives?
Would you like another CatFacts?

Nice guys are often needy and fake, while mean men are usually not that bad after all.

Attached: SmartSelect_20191115-173848_Firefox.jpg (1067x760, 438.95K)

You people are living a false reality. Life is not about working as a corporate slave, but about finding a functioning connection with each other and then working towards a cause of betterment

There is nothing that unites us anymore other than the basest tool, money

Attached: D0139A99-5763-4932-9F7E-9F58C4EF9D97.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

The real thing that they are afraid of is us building each other up. Unity. If we love each other and support each other than who should we fear besides God? Also, we would realize who our true enemy is.

If you really hate the antichrist and they devil, then be kind to others and treat them how you want to be treated, truly

its hard to build connections with people who are not like you and do not want to connect. just is.

>Humans are not solitary creatures, but civilization creates an "every man for himself" mindset.
That is only western civilization. If you look at Muslims they group together and help each other. We used to do it here in the west as well.

All I know is that Any Forums is the most Jewish and cucked board and they gotta stop letting redditors be jannies. All I said was I didnt like Afterlife upon subsequent viewing but it hurt Jewish feelings

>civilization creates an "every man for himself" mindset
This is not what civilisation should be. The behaviour you described is uncivil.
It is a symptom of the decay of civilization.
Remember when your grandparents would freak out over moral decay like it's the end of the world? Well it certainly is leading to it.
People aren't trying at work, people are increasing more and more dishonest. These are all common characteristics in shithole countries. And if it is allowed to continue will transform your country into one of those aforementioned shitholes.

Attached: ksy0onl66lc91.png (1024x1024, 1.51M)

go shit on your tiny little balls pantywaist.

Go dip chicken tenders into a jar of mayonnaise you basement dwelling incel neckbeard.

Attached: unknown-1.png (490x626, 172.57K)

Listen.

You have two options be completely you all the time and remain alienated. Or two, start faking it a little bit and no longer be alienated.

Like when Pat Bateman is out to dinner with the redhead, the goth dude, the weirdo and the coke head, and he says all the canned shit about world peace and what not.

Interacting is currency and status to everyone. Life is shallow almost all the time and expecting it to be more will make you depressed. Interactions of value are rare if they were common they wouldn't mean anything.

Most people think they're hot shit. No wonder they can be controlled so easily lol. Only retards are full of themselves to think they are too good to act civil and kind.

>Not British
Opinion discarded.

It didn’t used to be like this. It’s a consequence of living under the dominion of Jews. Their nature manifests itself in the population and corrupts everything. I don’t even think they do it on purpose. It’s just what they do, manifest hideousness.

>people who say deal with it are mean.
OK then dont deal with it.