Be honest polchuds

be honest polchuds
would you rather date cute transwoman or ugly mutt goblina girl like on the right

Attached: 1537164779141.jpg (1406x1758, 560.38K)

>cute transwoman
These don't exist IRL.

Right one even over non-trooned white

Well the goblina has a pussy, so I'll go with her.
You ever had pussy? It's pretty good.

neither of them are german tomboys, so neither

Attached: 14 out of 10.jpg (1440x1439, 172.6K)

I take the third option. Being alone.

1000 percent I’d rather fuck a biowoman than a tranny freak.

>would you rather date cute transwoman

I'm not a homosexual, so, no, I would not be interested in dating a person who is literally a man.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you want to date him, yes, him, then by all means go ahead - just don't delude yourself into thinking that you're not a homosexual. Because you are. You're a man, and you're dating another man.

Again, not that there's anything wrong with that.

If the tranny looks like taftaj or Chloe Salpa, then yeah, sure. I don't want kids, anyway.

You made this thread for free.

Why?

I turn down women who tried to date me my entire life. Women are not trustworthy. A retard trying to larp as a woman is worse.

I prefer being alone with my time and my money. If you date, if you marry, there are always expectations and risks involved.

Be smart. Why would anyone want to form a relationship these days? Women can accuse you of rape at a whim and there goes your life. They can divorce you, leaving you destitute and paying for their financial well-being for years, or devastate your home life by sheer harpy-ism.

No thank you.

lol she got caught of having sex with her manager
based asexual
taftaj gets fat now
i get 100 rub

Cute trans woman? That looks like a giant 9 year old with something in her pants, so it’s not just a tranny but a tranny that made herself into a giant child with a dick. The woman beside her looks like someone that guys used to fuck cause they had nothing better to do and now she wants revenge against God

you're wrong toilet cleaner

The troon is trying to look like a cute hebe, but failing at it. I'd still fuck it, though.

Enjoy sexual diseases.

I have hot 16 year olds wanting to fuck my brains out
Trannies are not attractive and never will be

It's not like my life isn't already kiked seven ways from Sunday. So it's whatever.

If you’re a bot. You’re funny. If you’re real? I hope you shit diarrhea walking up steps, slip in it and every step hits you right in the balls on the way down then a pit bull drags you into the street and rapes you until you’re both hit by a bus.

Neither, you false-dichotomy hebrew fuck.

>date
fag, fuck the cute tranny and suck the goblin's tiddy with a paper bag on her head, then kick them both out of your house.

simple as

look at his huge fucking head

I've come to this same conclusion, though through way of the degen. After casual strings of relationships with cis girls for years, I tried trans for a few. The thing about (tru) trans girls is that they are indeed like women, in the absolute worst of ways too. Social conditioning has accelerated their expectations past normalcy and passing as a fulfilling cisnorm relationship, straight into simp OF camgirl efame territory. There was a brief period pre corona where some degree of regular relationship could be bad with a trans. That has passed.

I don't understand how asexual these people must be to disregard sex organs when talking about dating these people. Do you give your date a handshake when the evening is over?

quite detailed

the transwoman because they can't reproduce. I would be doing my part to slow the growth of human overpopulation on the planet

Attached: UN-soldiers.png (1000x528, 1.37M)