Would You Gene Edit Your Baby If You Could Add or Remove Features?

Isn't this what transhumanism and LGBT really is about? Opening the door to where humans can live longer, where people with bad luck or due to accidents can have an improved quality of life with organ donations, limb replacements, etc?

Attached: 1649266851389.jpg (798x1024, 71.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeIhrn3HkEo
wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA346/English/UNK1995/19240917v02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything I have would be augmented
My vision, my height and muscular frame, etc
It would probably cost my entire arm and leg

It will become absolute standard and everyone who doesn't will be super low
And you know it

only if they find the gene for liberalism

If it was affordable, then yes. Of course I would want superhuman, ultra-healthy, good looking children.

I would remove niggerness

Trisomy 21

Only i would change is for cells to stop aging, immortality.

This is a fed thread
You've been warned

bulletproof, then I wrap him around a chain and use him to kill gay people

Nah small fry. It would have to be all four limbs because they're so short

Safely implementing this technology is hundreds of years down the road. We don’t know how many genes are in the human genome, let alone what they all do, let alone how they relate to each other, let alone what the effects hundreds of years down the line could be by changing just one of them. Standard eugenic practices that only affect allele frequencies are still the safest ways of promoting genetic hygiene.

sorry that's ableism take some diversity genes instead

Yep. Eugenics is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeIhrn3HkEo

Attached: Antichrist.jpg (4840x3176, 3.99M)

The moment gene edited children are rolled out you have to make your kids an augment too unless you want your bloodline left behind
But here's the deal
Gene editing is stupid except for very limited uses because you can just fertilize a few hundred eggs and select the gigachad one
Way cheaper and the government won't sheep brain genes in

cloning: le bad
changing gene so you can't get AIDS: le bad

randomly generating person: LE GOOD

why are normies so retarded? they fall for "natural is good" meme every time. like sugar is natural so drink sugar water dumb cows

>Trisomy 21
kek

Attached: downs.jpg (800x708, 85.29K)

LGBT isn't about transhumanism
Nobody in the current political dialectic can handle gene editing or AI

see

Attached: Dugin (2).jpg (1024x453, 181.26K)

>Parents wants a boy
>spends thousands of dollars for this tech
>Has a boy
>years later
>kid gets groomed
>"Mom, dad, I'm a girl."
>spends thousands of dollars to transition the kid

>Would You Gene Edit Your Baby If You Could Add or Remove Features?
depends if there is a jira ticket open for it

no, my sons are perfect.

Wrong. They jack off to transhumanism and believe the clot-shot is an aspect of that
>t. Dumped my dumb bitch who mentioned transhumanism when I refused to take the vax

engineered babies would all be born without souls, programmed npc automatons, mass-produced vessels described by rudolf steiner

wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA346/English/UNK1995/19240917v02.html
>As a rule, the people who call themselves liberals or democrats are very glad if they can point to evidence that the number of people in a particular region on earth is increasing tremendously. An increase in the population is something which is very much desired, especially by politically minded democratic and liberal people, and also by people who think that they are free thinkers and intellectuals.

>Now first of all this is not quite correct, because the statistics are based on errors; people usually look at one part of the earth and they don't realize that the other parts of the earth were more densely populated in previous times than they are today. It is not quite correct; however, on the whole it is correct in the sense that there is a kind of a surplus of human beings who are already appearing in our time who have no egos, who are not really human. This is a terrible truth. They walk around and are not incarnations of an ego; they enter into the physical line of heredity and receive an etheric body and an astral body. In a certain way they are equipped with an Ahrimanic consciousness, and they look human if one doesn't look too closely, but they are not human beings in the full sense of the word.

>This is a terrible truth, which is present, it's a truth, and when the Apocalypticer speaks about the plague of locusts during the trumpets epoch he is referring directly to human beings. Here again one can see how good the Apocalypticer's vision is, for such men in their astral body look exactly the way the Apocalypticer describes them — like etheric locusts with human faces.

Attached: bugman you are what you eat.png (1303x1500, 424.32K)