Romania SEETHING over Obán's race mixing speech

Orbán: "countries where European and non-European people mingle “are no longer nations: they are nothing more than a conglomeration of peoples.”

Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu slammed Orbán’s statements as “unacceptable.”

Attached: 1229118.jpg (1200x600, 114.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095621430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>countries where European and non-European people mingle

From a hungarian with a gypsy surname. Someone should tell this retard manlet that his "people" are a product of intermixing. And he should go back to Manchuria together with his yurt.

Romanian BVLLS whooped your asses once and marched in to budapest. Viktor is playing with fire here.

hungary i like you lately...but this nazi shit needs to stop or you'll be next.

>actual moorish rabebaby speaks out

Cant wait for month six of special operation.

>moortugal
Hungary had disarmed and gyppos violated an armistice. It’s telling that Hitler returned our land at the second Vienna Awards and this was unilaterally overturned by Stalin when Romanians betrayed the axis.

jew puppet pretending to be against another jew puppet. Listen, i have no idea what orban truly believes, but if he really was that based i doubt he'd be alive now.

Sounds very copy to me.

Ironic then that Romanians have actually benefited from sucking Russian dick historically, whereas Hungary has gotten approximately 2 extra months of the gas contract we had in place before NATO decided to start shit.

Attached: 5B3E64C6-D477-4B3A-A095-2542DB38621B.jpg (828x1024, 109.9K)

I mean, isn't that what magyars are?

heiliger ficken gebassen

>Orban: WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET. DAS RITEEEEEEEEE KURVAAAAAA
>Romania: lmao, >bozgors >europeans >non-mixed. W/e you say Arpad.
>Bozgors on Any Forums: NOOOOO WE ARE WHITE, Y-YOU'RE S-SEETHING
Literally the whole situation.

Attached: 4324543545645973.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

Next we will get Turks claiming they are sworn Europeans protecting Europe´s borders.

>100k pakis have been deposited into your country

Attached: 69961DA2-9DCF-450C-B3E5-F0AA555DEC81.jpg (960x540, 71.29K)

And now you swim in hungar cum pool that would make the serbs be jealous. Your point being??

so far hungary has been behaving and doing what they are told. romania will be next because they are out of control, causing provocations against russia. but this statement from orban is not good. if he is going to play both sides he is going to get denazified

Lol all you Romanians are taking his words out of context. You know he is saying that it is ok for people socially defined as “white people” to mix. It is accepted around the world that Hungarians and Romanians are white. We don’t care about any historic butthurt between both of your frankly irrelevant peoples, but in this case Romanians look worse because they are defending race mixing.

How long till my boy George Simi proves to be a jew puppet himself.
Lol we took that land yes. it was the only good outcome of that coup.
But the ine thing I see here is that while we do nothing to merge with our lost brother over the Prut, bozgor nationalists are taking every opportunity to poke us and show separatist moves

Attached: 1657188489948.jpg (720x596, 85.28K)

> while we do nothing to merge with our lost brother over the Prut, bozgor nationalists are taking every opportunity to poke us and show separatist moves

It’s completely one-sided. Romanians give Moldovans all kinds of benefits like citizenship and education, but Moldovans only used Romanian citizenship as a back door to enter the EU. Most of their population doesn’t care about becoming Romanian again and they will go back to daddy Russia. Romanians are simps

Why are HUNGaryans so based while romanians are gyppo cucks? I don't get it.

Based. Reminder that Europe ends at the Pyrinees. Im moorish

Attached: 1639260210650.jpg (700x505, 215.27K)

That's true for every eastern European nation. Romania is nothing special.

Orban is literally a gypsy. Any utterance by a gypsy is unacceptable

Is this how the leaders of Romania's far right party look? Codreanu is rolling in his grave.

Attached: 325253325.png (1044x644, 873.68K)

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

No, this is our most right wing politician atm

Attached: Catalin.jpg (1200x800, 181.34K)

post link you dickhead!

They look like Romanians

Orbán did nothing wrong

Attached: Orbán-könyvet-olvas.png (1108x738, 914.16K)

yurt in Manchuria sound pretty comfy right now ngl

Attached: 1525839131077.jpg (424x408, 21.37K)

Codrenau was polish-german mixture, and he had nothing to do with the 'romanian bloodline'.
> oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095621430
> Romanian; leader of the Legion of the Archangel Michael 1927–38 Codreanu was born in Moldavia into a peasant family, the son of a German father and a mother of Ukrainian or Polish extraction.

Attached: shamenation.jpg (1396x1047, 388.56K)

unironically
yurt pilled

I mean how are Orbans statements controversial, I guess its mask off. France, home of the french. England, home of the English. If England isn't English then its not England anymore is it kek

>“unacceptable.”
oh, my

Don't know who that is, but AUR looks like the budget gypsy version of the Iron Guard. From what I've read, the only thing their founders did before establishing AUR, was to beat people at football matches. How can anyone take those gypos seriously.

previous politicians gave away bags of flour and bottles of oil for votes. You can't exactly take politics here seriously