Europe will freeze to death in the dark

Heating Gas up 500%
Wood Pellets up 400%
Firewood up 300%
Electricity just went up 103% in one month

We...we're all going to freeze to death in the dark aren't we Eurobros? Fucking Germans and their Green Agenda.

Attached: you_will_die_in_darkness.jpg (594x180, 37.84K)

Not my problem, we have coal

How can they freeze to death, when they are dying from extreme heat?

Attached: Ea411VrXYAEg1ud.jpg (610x675, 57.87K)

Then sell us your electricity you Polish Jew!

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (235x237, 6.81K)

60 80 euros a month is epxensive?

Wrong. Non natives of europe will freeze.

The strong sailed to the new world a long time ago..

>Price doubled in a month
>Price will double again next month
>And the month after that
>And the month after that.

Well you wanted to defeat Russia, huh?
Don't pick fights you cannot win, arrogant pricks.

Ain't my problem, i can heat up my house with wood i'll get from the Forest nearby. Should've listened to us when we said russia is gonna try to fuck you all over.

Is there a point at which the people of any European country are willing to put in the work required to be free ?
All you have to do is ignore the globalists lies and buy natural gas from Russia.

Orban made sure that prices in Hungary were lower for Hungarians, and you what? Back to the 19th century? Will you go to the forest for brushwood? XD "the great UE" XDD

I always thought Central heating wasnt necessary, you have clothes and shiet

Man it feels comfy owning my own land and forest right now.
But yeah winter and spring are going to be really fun.

Do you have gas stoves?

You get what you deserve.

I'm ready to
live in ze pot
eat ze insects
own nothing
and be happy because we showed it putin

As long as people refuses to accept this Ukraine-Russia meme "war" is actually an US-EU economic war, they will be unable to understand what happens to them. All their interpretations are doomed to fail as they stand on lies.

The EU is a US creation you retard

And what did you try and do about it klaus?nothing? Because you dont want to give up your netflix and vidya? Pathetic

Bros which southern hemisphere country is the best to fuck off to for the winter? I am working remote for a foreign company anyway, so I'm rich enough.
Lmao the fat gypsy king went back on that it was just a lie to get low-IQs to vote for his faggot ass

Attached: afasdfasdfdasdf.png (1000x681, 731.18K)

Do you know what the cutural atmosphere is in germany?
Its almost as in soviet germany, any word against the leaders is a grave sin and you must be a facist. They even kick out their own members for not beeing totally alligned.
We have some real owen vibes since 2016