It's over for Germany

>imported tons of shitskins and niggers
>still has an ageing society
>energy crisis
>looming food crisis

Attached: 1652176352673.png (895x776, 616.52K)

>LOWEST NUMBER EVER
>(read: lowest proportion ever)
based press savior of the democratic race

and knowing shitskins don't work or getting gibs to work it is even worse

where is hitler when you need him

Attached: 1609580364628.gif (250x401, 3.78M)

wow i wonder how that happend it is almost like there was a plan implemented since 1945 to destroy the german people by some (((adversary))).

They're only saying this to import more shitskins. When will you boneheads accept that this is a genocide? You fucking retards seriously believe these kikes when they say it was one big oopsie daisy. Never. You fucking want it because you're an invader.

Instead of obsessing over us you should try to impregnate some whore and make some ugly future plumbers because your population is just as much in decline, nigger.

>Instead of obsessing
It's not obsession my German friend. I'm just enjoying "I told you so" moment.
It saddens me to see what happened to German nation.

Nah. It needs to happen here too, and in china and india.

just import shitskins, problem solved right?

Easy fix if we make women property again.

what exactly is the problem with brown people? they are just as much part of the EUropean dream as the rest of us.

The pollack knows nothing about you or his own history. Guess he's never heard of the black death.

A real disaster would be if global population levels never stop, that would spell mass extinctions all over the place. The disease that humans have become finally reaches a critical point.

no worries, we can send doctors, engineers and lawyers from Africa to you. Non-stop.

Niggers aren't people

Theres 1 million things they could do to help increase birth rate.
Like 1 million.

Things being done = 0

Attached: 1656245709262.png (526x594, 652.36K)

Violent revolution, overthrow the government, arrest and execute any and all americans, anglos and jews on germanic soil

It is the only way

Heil Hitler

wrong, racist chuds aren't people. your country's constitution is pretty clear about this, as is the consensus among all EU member states except for fascist shitholes like hungary which are going to be expelled soon anway.

All hail the Great Monarch, Last Roman Emperor, Rider on the White Horse, Saviour of the White People

>388358860 #
>The pollack knows nothing about you or his own history. Guess he's never heard of the black death.
someone read a page or two of history book, want a cookie for that?
God ain't mutts just absolutely retarded

kek

Right on cue we have a retarded mutt from Burgerstan to tell us about European history and cock suck the Germans lmfao

It's almost as if the BRD was set up in 1949 for the very purpose of genociding the German people out of existence or something.

I hope you guys realize this is literally every single country in the West.
AFAIK there's not a single a country that's at or above replacement level without immigrants factored into the equation (maybe tiny insignificant Iceland still? Czechia?)
The hilarious part tho is that modern Western lifestyles are unsustainable. Leftists want to cut up babies and party their lives until their mid 30s or whatever the new marriage age is and then still expect society to cruise them through their old age all the WHILE expecting to go towards expensive, difficult energy alternatives while eating ze bugs. People are really sheltered at the demographic time bomb coming that is only upkept because Western feminists outsourced fertility to third world brown women.

Attached: 1574639683809.jpg (606x595, 238.42K)

i fucking love this
im so glad white people are going extinct

>want a cookie for that?

Hell yeah, unfortunately your cookies loop like alpo soup. So I'll take a hard pass.
By the way, you should read those two pages also, being ignorant, in this day and age.. not a good look.

Just saying

Based and true
>Implying is good to be part of the EU
Enjoy being fucked in the ass and freeze while Erdogan enjoys cheap russian gas

and so it begins

Germany has been stage 4 population growth for at least a decade. That's old news. Going back a decade when their economy was pretty good, energy flowing well, access to resources like food, housing, plenty of k-12 schools and other shit, why then still the stage 4?

Coincidentally (or not) OP's pic is pretty telling. That dumb 20's something cunt is wearing a mens hat and drinking a beer like a man. Kikes have been subverting everyone non-jewish for decades and Germany is one nation of many who have been drilled to allow their women to pursue their professional carriers and forget about that dumb motherhood thing. Only do that if you want a blown out puss and saggy tits. Moms are lame, right? Go back to school and study for years then get sucked into a wagie job for years.

It's always the fucking kikes at the root of the social, economical and political problem. Pick a problem today and there is a kike rubbing his hands together at the end of the line.

Attached: racewarnow.jpg (640x678, 168.68K)