Aus/pol/ sep/pol/ - Unapologetically American Bake Edition

Ausfags

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/absence-of-mandates-means-no-end-in-sight-for-pandemic,16595
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See you in June

Attached: 1639629596908.jpg (768x1025, 55.34K)

Cheeuhs, m8.

Attached: 1627994234630.jpg (331x332, 18.45K)

Can all the retarded fucks make themselves known early so I can build a new ID filter list?
Thanks

Fuck off you stupid goyim

fuck off namefag

Expert at Independent Australia calls for government to reinstall mask mandate
independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/absence-of-mandates-means-no-end-in-sight-for-pandemic,16595

Is this cunt even on normies' radars?

>Health experts argue for the reintroduction of mask mandates
"experts" the word has lost all meaning. I think I may be an "expert" I am not entirely sure
lol, don't know. The meme value is still pretty good. I post in the hopes the Q-Boomer that spawned the meme returns

Attached: 1628615441054.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

Are there any Ausfag pedo hunter vigilante groups that post videos? There are many such groups here in America and Canada. There's a huge federation of nonce hunters in the UK. I've never seen one from Australia though. I wanna see some Ausfags outing their local rockspiders.

You're not a part of the CANZUK federation mutt

Attached: eda.png (1712x960, 2.11M)

Am I still bloody banned?

Fack yewww leaf

It would seem so

Attached: 1658700405523702.jpg (720x840, 68.25K)

Our police protects pedophiles and sex offenders everyones fucked up here

>CANZUK
Larp. There is only America. You'll get annexed soon enough, and the rest will join when they have had enough time for a few generations grow up knowing that continuing to do non-American governance will continue to result in non-American outcomes.

The bloat lord himself.

Government Debt:
>$1,200,000,000,000

Income Population:
>14,000,000

Debt per capita:
>$85,714

Attached: Freeloading Boomer.jpg (633x449, 34.41K)

>The average weekly earnings for all employees in Australia is AU$1,305 (or AU$67,860 per year)

Well it's the same thing here really. Only Canada and UK government officials actually pursue cases most of the time when these activists gather evidence and post it online. But surely there is some small channel with a thousand subscribers that is out doing this. It's become such a huge movement to out the nonces in the rest of the English speaking world that I just can't believe there's not one group doing this in Australia yet. Nothing from Southeast Tasmania either.

Debt doesn’t exist it’s just there to scare you into the workforce

For that user
Okay
>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306v1
First off, right in blue bold letters
>This article is a pre-print and has not been peer-reviewed
This means it has not been published and is not confirmed by other medical experts. Take as you will

>Immunization with vaccines, like natural infections, typically induces long-lived immunity. But unlike natural infection, immunization does not extract such a high price for immunity; that is, immunization does not cause pneumonia, intellectual disability, birth defects, cancer or death.
So that's natural V primary
>Effectiveness of primary infection against severe, critical, or fatal COVID-19 reinfection was 97.3% (95% CI: 94.9- 98.6%), irrespective of the variant of primary infection or reinfection, and with no evidence for waning.
>No evidence of waning
>Protection of natural infection against reinfection wanes and may diminish within a few years. Viral immune evasion accelerates this waning.
> Natural wanes and may diminish within a few years
>Protection against severe reinfection remains very strong, with no evidence for waning, irrespective of variant, for over 14 months after primary infection.

They literally say that vaxxed is better than natural resistance. GG
Why were you citing this again?

If you want to be a successful pedophile then come to Australia theres displaced children everywhere that need homes

Whereas the median before tax is $50,000~.

The fact they're still using "averages" in 2022 is bald face duplicity to hide the wage stagnation Australians are languishing under. No serious economist takes a CEO earning $50M a year and his thousand employees earning $15,000 a year, then averages them all to say a worker at that corp earns $45,000 a year. It's beyond disingenuous.

It's a force of slavery. If people owe money they can't do anything else with it. And whoever gives the loan has an asset even tho they dont have the money, which they use as collateral to get more fed dollars to put more individuals in debt.
>soon the govt and the people have 30-50 years of their future planned out for them by debt that needs to be paid.

Never met another wagie on more than $55k a year

Most workers aren't willing to do any overtime whatsoever, yet they complain about having no money. Cunts don't realise that you have to up skill or worker harder to earn more money.

Thanks you just described our housing economic strategy

i just hope you ausis are doing better than us i wish we can have good shit

Simply a lie, most (non-Boomer) employees are underemployed because there are too many people and not enough hours to go arond, as intended by the mass migration ponzi scam.

>>Immunization with vaccines, like natural infections, typically induces long-lived immunity. But unlike natural infection, immunization does not extract such a high price for immunity; that is, immunization does not cause pneumonia, intellectual disability, birth defects, cancer or death.
Why are you injecting your own opinion when considering a study about unvaccinated immunity response? How long is your immunity from your 'vaccines' again? This study very clearly shows natural immunity is superior and you can't change that, vaxxie. Just keep taking your boosters like the faggot you are. Enjoy getting covid every 4 weeks. Enjoy getting riddled with cancer from these untested 'vaccines' kek.
>Vaccine immunity may last for only a year,4, 6, 30 but natural immunity, assuming Gompertz decay, may last for 3 years, as also suggested by long- term follow-up of SARS-CoV-1-associated antibodies,36 and incidentally not dissimilar to pandemic-influenza-associated antibodies.37

Yeah you’re not getting a raise with this mentality even tho it worked 50 years ago

oh fuck, i though for sure you were this guy

it's the same here. globohomo and the jewish menace must be stopped. i'm doing my part from within the mainframe, rest assured.

This. I've asked for more hours at my current job every single week and this is what I get told and they hire more new people. Retards.

I get offered OT all the time. All the young blokes my age just don't want any of it.

Funny thing is across the US, UK and AUS things are relatively the same with the same problems

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.43K)