Florida's demographics are really putrid. How do people deal with this on a day-to-day basis...

Florida's demographics are really putrid. How do people deal with this on a day-to-day basis? How do you successfully isolate yourself from 'vibrancy' while living in Florida, especially in the cities?

Attached: Story.jpg (983x956, 212.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcwkR3YD-cQ?t=111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rap music sucks

>What are you gonna do, shoot me?

You cant hide from it with 100% security, you cannot do that in any country.

Majority of Florida violent crime occurs between african americans. Living in nice, middle class, honest communities where you mind your own business and be respectful and kind and you will be fine.

shouldnt have said the N word

>as I lay dying
>sheeeeeit

You'd be surprised how many 'rappers' die from gun violence or gang violence that were never popular musicians to begin with. Many such cases.

Hate speech is not free speech. Sociological issues. Slavery or some shit

the negro has no other way to make money other than "flexing" basically talking shit about all his "competitors" and hoping a jew will finance his record

basically be as belligerent as possible and insult your local hood

"Yo, come shoot me!"
"Sure thing, on my way."
Pretty funny really, I bet he's one of the guys that put the C in Rap.

in south africa the whites live in gated communities and pay for private security of them, the private security heads are like white warlords, and they collect the fees and pay taxes to the gov which then leaves them alone to even kill crims/threats. outside the white areas is anarchy, more murders than america with like one seventh the population

>yeah yeah nigga, this some gangsta shit , you dig? I'm sitting in front of ma crib, come get me, I got 20 thou on me, come get me. Yeah yeah nigga, 100 rounds in my drum, uuuuugh
Who would have thought that I would wake up to such good news. I hope the bullets were so many that their weight surpasses that of his corpse

Attached: ACE3A1E5-2296-4C73-949B-23FA5F1F501E.png (634x650, 281.79K)

youtu.be/CcwkR3YD-cQ?t=111

250 rappers gone in 2021 lol

I live in florida. Never had a problem. Mind your buisness.

>I hope the bullets were so many that their weight surpasses that of his corpse
Nah they would have mag-dumped him using Gangster Grip #1, and caught him with a lucky ricochet or something.

Attached: Gangster_Grip_img.png (840x620, 695.71K)

imagine an assassin like guy like omar in the wire

assassins of big mouths in the hood must pay so well right now

live streaming with geolocation of negros flexing wads of cash

Based theory

Attached: oh no, anyway.jpg (680x907, 46.89K)

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Anybody can with an I -hone can produce a rap record these days. They don’t even have to rap anymore. They can just moan and grunt. The important part is they wave money and guns.

haha. yep.

>daring critics
Wasn't it more "catch some smoke outside my crib for real nigger on god"

>"cmon nigga, FUCK YALL NIGGA, who dat nigga, ima KEEL U NIGGA"
>*knock knock*
>yo who at my doe?
>*knock knock knock*
>*opens door*
>BANG BANG BANG