What are the political implications of joining a motorcycle club?

Basically Any Forums I’m just a fuck up. I spent several years in prison for selling crack and heroin when I was a teenager, and now I have been invited to join a Hells Angels support club. Should I do it Any Forums?

Attached: 69488FA6-DC75-4304-9433-5B8E53E1FCF8.jpg (700x500, 85.13K)

>Hells Angels support club

So you'll hand out water on the highway, while they ride their motorcycles?

Keep hanging with degens. Get the same results.

What would you plan on doing if you joined?

Nah. The Red Devil’s is a support club, not a support group. Different shit.

Holy shit your threads are gay

Eventually joining HAMC. The support club I have been invited to join is a path into full HA membership.

I mean like, what do you want to be DOING when you're actually in it? What are you hoping to get from or give to it?

Attached: Cycle Gangs.png (500x725, 853.95K)

Get drunk, ride my bike, and have fun

i read about this in high school. first you have to patch over. then once you have the patch on your jacket, you can be a boss and hire a prostitute and drug dealer to work for you. basically, you are the manager. but you can't just patch over to bandido gang or some reapers gang. The gangs will ask you all sorts of questions, and you better have good answers.

so you're getting asked to be a hangaround or prospect you dont get to just "join"

what is it?

>it?
prospect for a support club retard you know exactly what i meant

no hangaround stage then or are you through that?
>retard
watch your mouth kiddo and yes i do know haha

what happens if you have support stickers for 2 different clubs on your bike?

But OP, drinking and driving is very dangerous

Harleys are cringe user.

Motorcycle clubs are either for drug trafficking criminals or men going through their mid-life crisis.
Which one are you?

you get to cover up more paint scratches with stickers

depends if the clubs you show support for are allowing that or not
in op's case support for RD's and HA stickers are prob ok as one is affiliated with the other.

otherwise you might get told to sort it out or take both off. or you just get to be refarded as some sort of idiot again depends

>flag
>drug trafficking criminals
kek

>flag
>post isn't written in squiggly arabic lines
kek

كيك