HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>takes breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

faggots eternally blown out. so much for its not an STD you fucking degenerates

Attached: FYgyvxQX0AI4O-b.jpg (828x1321, 149.75K)

thread will die but not a 1 post by this id

but a 3

God hates fags.
Pridepox is just the beginning.

>pridepox
Based, hope this catches on

That's ridiculous. Gays are grosser than ever.

lmao nice, good to know if they try to mandate it

WHATS FUNNIER IS THAT ALL THE MONKEYPOX VAXXES ARE ALREADY SPOKEN FOR
YOU CANT GET A VAXX IN NYC

THOUSANDS OF SODOMITE DEGENS QUALIFY FOR ALL 3 OF THOSE THINGS AND USED UP ALL THE VAXXES ALREADY

Bump for fag Justice

God I hate living in this city. Waiting for them to mandate monkeypox vaxxes to go to the grocery store.

Thanks user

Oh the trannies are seething hard cause according them they are not included. Best reply I saw was from a faggot who said you need to have sex first . The salt was epic

New Orleans has the same policy for faggots also but notice if you had it immunity works this time

> fags fag it up
> fags get monkey coof STD
> toddlers get monkey coof … STD
Trace Corps needs to find out who last “touched” that child.
> prison well meet out fag Justice

Gaypox is more accurate as it mainly affects Biological Males that are Gay or whatever letter they identify.

Well that is what the + is for in that GA shit positive for some disease that will spread

Supposedly the parents of both kids are gay faggots (different states) and they participated in fag it shit and brought it home

Holy shit... I think I like the Big Pharma Kabbal now!

Big pharmaceutical wants degenerates they profit off them

>prison will meet out fag justice
I understand why this happens and am not totally shitting on it but this always seems like such gay posturing to me
>yeah we are deranged degenerates and criminals but even WE hate those kid touchers yup
half the guys who kill child rapists in prison probably molested kids themselves that's just not what they're in for.
Additionally it's very gay/feminine to sentence child rapists to regular prison knowing they'll be murdered. They should be formally executed under the formal authority of the law. If anything the fact that the scum of society is more willing to kill child rapists than the justice system should be shameful and a motivation to step up and do it ourselves ("ourselves" meaning the society's justice system obviously I am advocating the exact opposite of mob violence, pay attention braindead glow-americans)

SIGA to the moon

Glowies don't care how you word it

>You don't understand, I NEED to guzzle piss and get gaped by 15 anonymous men every weekend
Shit like this is why people used to think fags were possessed by demons.

Attached: normal lifestyle.png (1498x537, 291.92K)

What you mine I can't have sex with 20 random guys a day its part of my identity.
>dies of aids