Why do people die at a higher rate in Republican run counties?

Are the jews behind this one as well?

scientificamerican.com/article/people-in-republican-counties-have-higher-death-rates-than-those-in-democratic-counties/?amp=true

Attached: 54FF9DFD-6B54-4246-AF94-4774E804ED78.jpg (1169x1859, 300.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35672032/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 762452B9-B7B2-4C2D-B5AF-2EC1EDED6B80.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

old people go to florida to retire retard

> old people die more than young people
Oh my God!

More obesity.

They also live lives that are twice as full, if not moreso.

Slavery and safety.
Freedom and self-protection.

The study adjusted for age, it was done over a period of 20 years looking specifically at the rate of death.

lies

Oh well, guess you should fuck off, else the angel of death get you too.

demcrat voters never actually die. You saw all the 105 year old dems still on the voter rolls

Rural areas with no or limited medical access have higher rates of death... No, way impossible.

People that have to drive longer distances to get to work for in accidents more frequently than people who strip on video... No way.

So what's the "adjustment" maths?

This article doesn't include the study and only includes a graph and conclusion. If I cannot peer review this work, I cannot concur with its veracity, so link the actual study. Or fuck off kike.

They link to the actual study in the article, but yes they really did just compare the death rates in Republican counties to the death rates in Democrat ones and as their evidence shows people in Republican areas have been dying at a significantly higher rate over the last 20 years.

No, it’s right there in the article, but if you couldn’t find it for some reason, this is it right here

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35672032/

Jews are behind everything evil

Attached: 34928Y3498Y2394.jpg (792x1200, 476.73K)

Do they mean natural death rate? Because Chicongo would like a shot at you.

Lol you literally did the plebbit meme

Attached: D6119383-3632-424B-814C-9E00DC162441.jpg (1410x1418, 170.91K)

Notice the decline in deaths of both groups at around the time the internet began to mature.
People in republians probably still go outside and do shit to some extent.

Attached: lion.jpg (1080x1005, 135.53K)

republican = white = old (and fat)
median white age is like 55

but using the republican voting record of a district is preposterous, since voting data is fraudulent (made up)

0/10 try again

So you didn't provide the math.
Shame.

*in republican counties..

"Live free or die"
Democrats just don't get it.

It’s that damn sweet tea. Why do you want that much sugar in there? It’s just wrong.

this.
usually these studies are done by selective omission.

>once you apply our standardization model, which removes homicide and traffic fatalities, you will see that rural people are more likely to die.
>no, it has nothing to do with physically being farther away from a hospital

They’ve both decreased over time as other studies have shown violent death has been down across the US for the past 40 years now, but as the study shows Republican areas have not only had a consistently higher death rate, that gap actually began to widen in 2008 and that trend has continued ever since

Its actually ONLY white people. White people in republican counties. However, the study does not adjust for age of all residents. I would easily deduce that older people are more likely to be republican, and your claims that it has been adjusted to be "per capita" is inherently false and the actual study doesn't say anything about it. It also says that the biggest jump in white deaths was heart disease in Republican counties, of which I could attest that may be accurate. Diets are more wholesome and carb filled in rural areas after all. Urban environments tend to have less carb-rich diets.

It’s not “more likely to die” they literally just compared the actual rate of death. You can read it for yourself- I’ve linked the study already here

Right, because the counties are generally more rural and people generally do more real life things, rather than just play video games and such. That's my guess at least.
Did they not compare the causes of deaths at all?