What are the political implications of the Phoenicians abducting us in 2022?

The Phoenicians are known as the maritime merchants who ruled the seas, worshipped Moloch, sacrificed children, and had many monopolies on goods such as the color purple, glass, mirrors, and many other things.

They became as power as one group can become, through trade, conquering, blackmail, and pure murder.

They created the Vatican, and are the ancestors of the Black Nobility Families, as well as being known as many names, Punic, Phoenician, Canaanite, Israelites, Venetians, Philistines, etc.

South Park Episode about CoVId Vaccines mentioned them.
Dave Chappelle in his most recent stand up special mentions them (Space Jews).
And most recently, the movie “Nope” by Jordan Peele quite literally points them out.
-UFO
-Missing People
-Reference to Sheb Wooleys “Purple People Eater”.

The documentaries “The Missing 411” elude to them, as they hide in weather clouds, or cloak themselves, making them able to abduct hikers, and random people from thin air.

They come from Phenacia, which is similar to Phoenicia in terms of phonetics, (pun intended).
Phenacia is a warm climate place passed the ice wall in Antarctica.

If anyone has any questions, feel free, I have plenty of info to help answer your questions.
Thanks for your time.

Attached: A08E6F0D-1CED-4EF4-B61E-4F1B72129650.jpg (512x573, 37.67K)

why is this knowledge secret? I have been attracted to genetic and historical subjects since I was a child. are they going to hell, or are they just trading kids for technology or knowledge?

you are like a little baby

you have a ways to go before you begin to see real truth. keep going though, keep going.

Attached: 1657749125150.png (663x783, 536.52K)

its da jooz?

ive been down the rabbit hole and am more convinced that there is more to this than some ancient faggot people

there is a lot of shenanigans and would never ever trust the government's narrative.

Here is a zoo and several are fighting in rounds who "wins"

Attached: Saturn purple sun.jpg (800x868, 139.66K)

So is purple the symbolism of having this knowledge?

Attached: crown chakra.jpg (1024x1024, 163.03K)

in freemasonry purple represents the merging of the male and female polarities, blue+red.

pretty much
red and blue mixed makes purple

Attached: Adolla.png (1680x1050, 1.98M)

i'll tell you one thing, any of them aliens come round here i'll kick their butts

I doubt any of these movies reference phoenicians specifically. Sounds cool but probably BS.

it's not secret op just told you about a bunch of movies and tv shows that talk about it that is about the least secret something can get.

They don’t specifically say “the Phoenicians”, it’s all in code and through symbols.
Define Allegory/Metaphor.

Check for yourselves in the previously mentioned movies/shows/specials.

Purple means royalty; they had a monopoly on purple dye (snails), and they had leverage very early on in ancient times (700BC.).

They abduct modern humans and study them, splicing our genomes and creating new breeds of man.

Watch the documentary “Missing 411”.

No

Attached: A604C2E9-4091-4DB4-B6C7-344F81DF9E2F.jpg (512x457, 56.6K)

Saving Israel for last.
[P]=Phoenician

Attached: 7FB87D0B-34E9-4525-9764-9BA85481595C.jpg (375x374, 36.63K)

lmao ok

Let me know how it goes.

why the focus on phoenicians?
they are just one branch of the cannanite family, which includes jews, cathaginians and god know what else.
Romans genocided carthage, jews are still fighting the good fight, OP claims phoenicians are still a thing.
god knows how many subgroups of cannanites exist(arabs?) but they are all canannites, your true enemy, and my clan.
ill see you on the battlefield goy, carthago will be avenged