Hehe lets eat goyslop bro

>hehe lets eat goyslop bro
>woah... bro... what if... we all loved eachother man
>haha he turns into a pickle
weed is poison, potheads are scum

Attached: (((weed))).jpg (225x225, 7.02K)

Just don’t smoke it if you don’t like it bitch

seethe lower income "individual"

Addict mentality.

But it sure helps keep my mind off the extermination of humanity with bio-weapons I otherwise can't stop thinking about.

Attached: 1643924192368.gif (150x151, 14.21K)

In my defense i do it along with copious drinking and cigarettes cause i'm too much of a bitch to off switch without a gun and make my family find that

In my experience weed is only good if vaped or eaten not smoked and only like once a month. It is very stimulating and amazing when you have a low tolerance but if used more than couple times a week it sucks. It also makes me tired and lazy and achey

I grow my own like God intended and you can't do anything about it.

based

apply the word weed to tomatoes and see how stupid you sound

Attached: 1531803510077.jpg (720x576, 179.6K)

everything i grow is organic
not goyslop

Attached: 1654357795148.jpg (551x712, 92.07K)

Why don't we see this level of propaganda against alcohol?

Aryans were the original potheads cruising the Eurasian steppes smoking cannabis

Attached: weediswhitesupremacy.jpg (500x588, 75.88K)

I wish every pothead would be thrown into a woodchipper and then I would smoke their remains in some debauchery thc infused human flesh scooby snack. Then I would write a quora post on how smoking my human thc doesn't smell like shit and that my neighbors should just cool the fuck off and get with it. Then I'm going to parade around telling other fuckwads that they should join the human smoke revolution and down with the man man. An fuck FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK>

all joking aside, pickle rick is the funniest moment of human history

Cannabis is a product of white supremacy.

White breeders and growers made AAA+ quality cannabis what it is today.

High quality cannabis IS a symbol of white supremacy. We should take it like we took the OK handsign.

Attached: nationalcannabism.jpg (724x724, 39.25K)

>“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon all the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food.”

How much do you smoke in a sesh? Ive been rolling like 1/3 of a gram and even that gets me toasty as fuck. Am I just a light weight?

source/context of that pic?

Attached: 1629425952576m.jpg (1024x699, 59.27K)

Incorrect. The pure herb is the best. Vape and edibles do not have all the same cannabanoids as the whole flower and they will also cause more psychological and physiological problems with excess use. If you smoke too much nugs, you’ll just get a scratchy throat if you smoke 100% of each bowl.

>extreme paranoia
>impending sense of doom
>heart at 500km/hr
found out i had some loose screws using this shit, never again

its not a hot dog eating contest bro. its not a race. fucking weedbro retards try to make it a competition and waste a bunch of smoke exhaling clouds like fags. you should only smoke the minimal to get good. i just found out about dynavap and am thinking of buying one when i smoke again. i take breaks for 3-24 months. long breaks brings back a little bit of that specialness. smoking all day everyday is lame drudgery.

it just makes me tired unless it's an edible then i go funny