Pastor Says Jesus Is A Person Of Color

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zkmvzl8tw

Attached: 1658778434453734.webm (576x1024, 1.93M)

>Pastor Says

>WHAAATT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JEWSUS

Attached: 1632238313893.jpg (500x506, 48.48K)

these are protestant trannys not real christians

Odin is a gay cum drinker

Bruh theyre literal leftist SJW who passed a $40 online course.

and thats the problem with the protestant church they allow anyone to become a pastor. Martin Luther should have been burnt at the stakre

these threads are made by an actual rabbi. he accidentally posted a picture of himself once. sorry i didn't save it.

ok lol

Attached: christ submit.png (1024x938, 702.1K)

Someone is yid posting against to night. Shalom, rabbi.

Well if one pastor said it, it has to be true, right? These are the people who vehemently disagree with evolution after all.

He was a jew during basically peak rome. At most he was mixed with sandcoons because jews use their women as bartering tools for breaking into nobility.

yes your pagan gods are queer

Attached: 1637607399886.jpg (581x1024, 119.71K)

Notice they only pull this shit against Christians. They would never mimic islamic imams. I wonder why is that?

You use the left hand for a wakazashi or tattoo and the right for a lengthened katana. Kick down shieldniggers and use a reverse grip to slide back and block end of motion sweeps and to parry using mostly your wrist as a lateral movement for lunges. It's to distract them and keep distance to chop their arm off with your good arm. I wish I was born in the dark ages so I could travel to the east for high carbon chink daggers to slice through flesh through armor. Extra long zweihander is a good build unless against armor, I'd have a medium sized shield on my back for coordinated arrow walls. Fuck dude why is shit so fucking gay nowadays?

>tattoo
Tanto.

hate being beheaded. not islamophobic just don't like it.

It's so obvious that's a jew being a jew, it hurts to watch.

Jews love desecrating the image of Jesus.

im not a pagan nor am i a nordicist lol

Attached: christ fruit.jpg (824x538, 126.75K)

You trusted the Jewish Christians and you lost all you had for ideals. Your haphazardness is why the warrior gene is so rare in whites.

Rabbi Justus

Is that why our father, the lord hasn't come back?

Seems more like a bot to me.

Artist for the pic is a Jew and Jews killed Christ. John 7-1 kjv ... This one is easy to come to a conclusion.

That has Jewish pilpul all over it.

Attached: 1656192914779.jpg (640x369, 53.79K)

Thats an image of a kennite rat, a "jewish" ancestor, not an adamic judahite.

It offends me how fucking horrible that tranny is at dancing.

The pastor should stick a fist in his anus too

Bible says long hair on a man is an abomination

Who Googled and printed out these photos for this retarded bitch?

I just farted, maybe you want to make a thread about that as well. Retard.

then you are jewish until proven innocent