I need white pills man i am fucking done with everything and i am close to driving a car into a river and dying

i need white pills man i am fucking done with everything and i am close to driving a car into a river and dying

Attached: no point.gif (500x375, 561.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring a snorkel, at last five yourself a chance.

Get off the internet, life sux but some shit is cool

he did it for you

Attached: Hitler's Lake Stone (1).jpg (1718x1080, 406.21K)

suicide is for trannies

you're coming along for the ride with us whether you like it or not, faggot

Attached: 1632075917155.jpg (1024x1024, 102.18K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
[[][][
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1650530374846.jpg (506x700, 77.61K)

One of the earliest whitepills I had as a young man was: you have more personal autonomy than you can possibly fathom; the biggest challenge is assessing and dismissing the social pressures which discourage doing what's right. What that assessment is made and you see where you, your family, your government, and your neighbours stand, exercising your own autonomy is almost like having magic powers.

Have fun. Say hi to the fishies for me.

ok. what do you want most in life? if you cannot answer this question watch Fight Club up to the point in the car where he asks everyone this and then crashes the car.

answer here. i want to _________ in life.

I just watch Lego City Adventures sober

i wanna be happy just wanna be happy and live in a nice country or city

jesus christ is real.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is defeating the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the firdt beast of revelation. the second beast systme is q. trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light. freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government whit hats and black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: jesusshroudb-2.png (1292x8757, 1.39M)

Do it pussy, make sure to live stream so I can watch your retarded ass drown.

You will have a loving trans gf soon

Attached: 31df83d767b6ea7fd7ee103e8302ffa14.jpg (2160x3840, 1M)

YOU HAVE A CAR?

Kill yourself, just do it.

The real White pill is that nothing we can do matters. The collapse is the result of elite overproduction that started 10-20 years ago and will take 100-200 years to complete. No great political movement can save us, no revolution can save us. There's nothing you can do as an individual or small group to prepare (except emotionally, you will need that.) People will just continue to lose faith in social institutions like marriage, family, employment, police, the military etc until the subconsciously (or consciously) realize they're working against themselves and emotionally just check out of living. Then foreign nations will overrun your grandchildren (if you manage to have them) and the jews will flee to somewhere new.

You're not brazilian.

Trust me, that is the greatest white pill.

>pic related

Attached: brazilian-rape-etiquette.png (3352x2352, 1.72M)

Evil loses in the end
It's a war of attrition
We must only survive.
If their victory were inevitable, their propaganda would be unnecessary.

Attached: 1655427775105.jpg (1920x1080, 497.24K)

have you ever experienced a false awakening loop?

I'd give you white pills, but then I would feel guilty about lying to you.

>Evil loses in the end
Yep, in 1945.

Attached: 277b3d2c6f6ccf3b1011d8c3a67557dbcf23d580.png (906x572, 193.85K)

We are on the verge of total victory. Supreme Court has restored the Constitution. The left is collapsing under Biden and the insanity of the rad left. CCP and WEF nations are collapsing like dominoes. The future is looking great.

here you go

I want to start a family. That seems to be a very tall task nowadays, but I'm giving it my best attempt and I'm relatively happy.

yes a old dodge my uncle gave me
we have the same demographics

Can we get more based nazi suicides?

Attached: 81de86bda2badbced277ee95fced62ea64581b1c.png (500x453, 251.51K)

>he did it for you
lol

Attached: d5240e807cd71a394262a90d9b8b489a3c51ae4e.jpg (640x978, 122.36K)

If you kill yourself you’re weak

In the unedited version of this photo he is disgusting.

take it from me (moved to USA from scotland) you can run but you can't hide. you need to exercise and put value into your body so that the notion of destroying it isn't so trivial. You can't make a plan that will work user, but you can start there. don't be a lazy faggot like the trannies who just wish for a different body/life. If you have any hope of making the cut for the death squads we will make you better be fuckin ready

Is that gif from Fuli Kuli? (not sure of spelling)

Here's a white pill fren

1) you are not the one causing society to fall apart. You are just living it trying to survive like the rest of us.
2) You don't need to take the weight of the world on your shoulders because it's not you.
3) even if you've done something wrong, you can seek Christ and ask for forgiveness and find peace

The sick people in this world are suffering way worse than you buddy. They live with this sickness on their conscious and this sin weighs you down like a chain. Imagine the chain they carry from what they've done to millions of people.

The final white pill is all things pass with time. The snake will eat its tail to death.

i work out and eat healthy as i can but i just want to leave all this bullshit

Cooe

Checked.
Any images of Hitler fishing?

Attached: 1599054092200.jpg (700x638, 64.05K)

just know, it can always get worse.
that is the one truth I know best.
it can ALWAYS get worse.

it has for me, many times. I'm at the worse place I've ever been, and I know well it can get worse.
honestly man. imagine you got a critical body failure now.... broken leg etc.
or imagine you had NO energy and were taking methadone at a clinic every day, embarrassed, in your hometown.
daily humiliation happens.

Attached: 124531730eeaaefdb1756967a91f2031009410b6.jpg (1218x1600, 642.36K)

Jhes
>Foory Coory

why John Oliver?

have you found a nice place? if not, travel in your car before you crash it. it is worth spending time on since you have it.

i driven all over my state of florida and the south and it was fun but depressing

White pills are for the weak. Endure the pain of life. Seek strength in the suffering.

God truly loves you

than why did he make me American

you think fucking some mentally ill teenager in the asshole is gonna make ANYTHING better?
you'll be a child molester, with shit on your dick, hating yourself more, while some suicidal looser prances around in women's clothes saying "I'm a REAL girl NOW" but obviously OBVIOUSLY just a whiny little man who won't grow up and accept his lot in life.

fuck who the fuck wants a faggot hanging around?

cause he blessed you in not putting you up here in this bullshit goodie goodie social-workers paradise.
fuck man we're all under attack here.

2024 - 2032 are going to be some of the best years of your life.

I don't have to tell you why because you already know what's coming, we all do.

Attached: 1651670056836.jpg (1080x1350, 274.17K)

2 more weeks

> 2024 - 2032 are going to be some of the best years of your life.

THIS. just hold on a bit longer, the wheels are coming off this evil shit... everyone is sick as hell of this.

canada doesn't even look that bad i been to Toronto once
nothing will fucking happen retard and you know it shut up

Attached: 1655755039245.png (600x434, 405.86K)

hang in there, my dude
Things will get better, you need to keep it together'
take a walk, have a nap, eat a good meal, you'll feel better
Now is not the time to give up, you need to keep fighting
It may seem like things won't get better, but they will, you need to help that happen
Pursue your passions and what makes you happen, get off of here it's like a torture box
instead focus on your hobbies and happiness

Good advice is to try moving
A change of scenery can be good for your mental health as well as a change in social groups
It can truly be a breath of fresh air
Maybe even just travel or visit somewhere else for just a bit if you can't afford to move yet

Had a 11/10 hot goth professional fetish model freak for 10 years, I actually ordered real human bones (an ulna arm bone) to use as a sex toy. she understood that her corpse would likely be fucked by some lucky mortician - she was ok with this. We were quasi polyamorous lots of seggs with other hot so and so's. Good times.