I got monkeypox

give it to me straight Any Forums
how much time do I have left?

Attached: download (9).jpg (218x231, 9.4K)

Hopefully none you faggit

Details? Put forth some effort and prove this isn't some larp.

I fucked 2 guys yesterday
Have a date tonight
Thinking of going
If i go down i will bring the most people down with me
I dont give a fuck anymore at this point
I lost everything worth living for a long time ago

Do a flip polesmoker

its not about how much time you have left its what you do with the time you have OP

save your sores. pop them and put then juice in a cigar tube for 1 cigar and put that in the freezer between additions

buy a super soaker . small one. go to d.c. america and spray politicians. it should be warm by the time you can fill that cigar tube. fill rest with water and avacado solution. 1 avacado for 1 small super soaker. spray them all not just liberal ones or just conservative ones all of them

see i havent told you what to do. i didnt say mix the cigar tube content with the rest in your super soaker i didnt say intentionally spread monkey pox via super soaker. i didnt say for max effect pray hot young interns. thats you deciding to do that wit the time you have.... and thats whats important OP. no janny can take that from you

Attached: 1589751731750.png (509x490, 201.33K)

Had it diagnosticated by my friend who work as a nurse
Told him i was going to hospital for treatment
Didnt go

Hopefully you become patient zero for super aids

Attached: mpox.jpg (526x523, 104.97K)

Bump

Jesus fucking christ OP you are the biggest faggot I've ever seen before in my entire life. I would tell you to kill yourself but the monkeypox and aids that you're gonna get from taking 5 dicks in the ass a day will make it so you can't hold in your shit and kill you before you can kill yourself.

Attached: 1633799762307.png (775x525, 39.12K)

>give it to me straight Any Forums

If you were giving it straight you wouldn't have monkey pox faggot.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Good
It cant come soon enough

Attached: 1622991962292.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

3-10% death rate for africans, who are malnourished
just take your vitamins champ
you'll be fine in a month

Dont have enough money for vitamin and
Will continue to eat my mcdoubles and mcnuggets

op is a faggot

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

wouldn't the other faggots realize you got monkeypox from the marks on your skin?

please give them monkeypox and aids

Ngl gonna report this to the Canadian authorities, I honestly don't care if it's a troll or not but I seriously don't want some disgusting sodomite spreading a literal gay disease to the straight people. But yea definitely hope they lock you up and throw you in some quarantine chamber with all the other homos ready to die of monkey aids.

post censored prep bottle with timestamp

You are right Carlos

If you have monkeypox, nobody can give anything to you straight.
OP is a turbofaggot.

I was stood up on Saturday so we made it a girls night only. Had such a great time.

From MTL I guess?

Is ok im top they dont see me much when i fuck them

Gatineau

>hate gays
>dont want more gays to catch the disease so they die
Chud intelligence everyone

You know that sodomites get cast into the pit, right?

They won't quarantine them. Asking gays to not be faggots is biggotry.

post lesions or larp

Too bad we dont live in chudistan