I'm drunk and want to argue about politics. What you got?

I'm drunk and want to argue about politics. What you got?
Biden has dementia and fucks kids, Trump is controlled opposition who also fucks kids, and anyone who is stupid enough to support either should put a gun in their mouths and pull the trigger
American politics are the only thing that matter, other countries don't matter

Attached: be2.jpg (500x500, 76.88K)

>American politics are the only thing that matter, other countries don't matter
Not true. The system is highly interconnected, the economies crumbling abroad may just be the canary in the coal mine.

How do you define kids? Do you mean Biden fucks his kids? Because you dont mean that about Trump. Your double standards are slurring your argument. What you hate is how bad Biden is compared to even Trump. You should hate Biden more, but cannot, because you are addicted to hating the Right.

Then that is their only purpose, to be a warning signal for America.

Sounds good bro.

Attached: 1658671990768758.jpg (500x710, 54.59K)

Yeah yeah, Trump good, Biden bad. Ignore him drooling over his own daughter. I've heard it before.

Why are you an alcoholic?

Is that what you read? Argue.

I'd argue Trump was UNCONTROLLED opposition, a glitch in the Matrix. Jeb Bush was the anointed opposition candidate; TPTB are not infallible, and their schemes are more a collection of loosely aligned individual agendas than a byzantine power structure supporting a shadow government. it's why for four years EVERY mainstream (read: owned by "them") media outlet REEEEE'd at Trump and why members of his own party were stabbing him in the back since the beginning.

guy still sucked, but he wasn't (((their))) guy, even if he secretly wanted to be.

Obama is a faggot, Trump wants to fuck his own daugher, Biden wants to fuck any girl under 18 he sees. What's your point?

Poor parenting coupled with multiple soul crushing tragedies. I would kill myself but that's what all of you want so I stay alive to be a drain on your system.

We're fucked.
And voting in nation politics is fucking nonsense.

Attached: KamalaHarris4.jpg (686x1024, 121.25K)

At this point, voting is condoning this system. I don't condone this system nor support it.

Here. Whatchu think of this bitch?

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (817x1024, 120.42K)

Same. Fought in two wars. The guy popping off rounds gets shot. The guy stealing supplies doesn't.

The actual solution to the problem is non-violent in nature. It's very simple. We sit back and sap the system of resources and let it collapse under its own mismanagement.

Sure
I'd fuck her
My man, you are the only one who gets it.

Brainwashed trumptard npc. Cant handle his precious zionist puppet being called a pedo.

We all would. How about this one?

Attached: AOC2000sB.jpg (453x604, 53.42K)

How about this one?

Attached: Huma1.jpg (1200x600, 79.59K)

Assuming this is the same bitch, I'd still fuck her.

Is Ocasio-Cortez

is Huma (Hillary Clinton's former campaign advisor)

trump is not actually right wing as proven by his policies as president

Attached: 1592532618335.jpg (2602x4993, 2.65M)

huma > aoc

I'd fuck all three. Hole's a hole.

Left wing and right wing is some made up bullshit fuck him

Yeah, I'm not sure what the allure is. He's not right wing at all except for his fan base and his commentary. Boomers LOVE him because he says all the things they want to hear while doing whatever the fuck he's basically told to do by his (((advisors))).

That's really all he ever was. Gives boomers an excuse to be racist while still sucking Israeli cock.

Yes?? I guess?

Attached: AOC2000s.jpg (604x453, 51.24K)