Frogs in the bible

what s Any Forums opinion on the corelation about frogs and the bible ? do you consider the people here as the equivalent of a frog plague ?

in the apocalypse it says:
And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, like frogs.

are they talking about us ?. you gotta admit that the spirits on Any Forums are not the cleanest lol and does another community identifies as frogs /pepes/apus in the whole world ?

Attached: 1653237264655s.jpg (239x250, 7.2K)

Ok.

i like your franchise

That's pretty deep bro, but not only pol uses frogs, also pol is not an important place, but part a mental asylum another part just joking around.

Yes a few times pol did "big" stuff, but that's rare, don't ask what.

>pol is not an important place ?
try to say nigger on twitter or reddit and see by yourself why pol is important , in the old times we were able to do some serious damage to the reality by memeing some dumbshit that people would buy ^^
trump was elected because of us , always under budget and ahead of schedule ...

>trump was elected because of us
I don't think so. What you wrote in the op is cool and all and I appreciate it, but don't get too schizo fren

Also you portray pol with the bible stuff as a bad thing not a good one

yea that s why i ask what the majority of user would think about that , i portray Any Forums as a bad thing because the people that talk the most about us is the people that never came here for the debate , in the world we are seen as the most extreme low subhumans racists with extra weaponised autism , this is what the see about us on reddit and twitter , we are the most despoicable creatures for them , just as described in the bible

Attached: 1647811251363.jpg (500x1128, 182.91K)

i forgot nazis ...

Reddit and twitter is an lgbt cesspool. They are far left, some ppl on pol are far right. neither is good imo.

pol is better for no censorship, and not a devilish place.

but okay I get why you say that, I would not care what predditors think tho.

Early on Pepe and Kek was identified with the Holy Spirit, who could be symbolised by a frog.

Attached: 1618813382206.jpg (1024x1020, 100.7K)

anyways bye

that must be one of those questions without answer i guess
imagine if they inject more bots than users on Any Forums , maybe the pepes apus and frogs will openly support lgbt orthe curent thing ?

Attached: 1653595712230s.jpg (249x226, 14.26K)

all abrahamic religions are fucking dogshit. throw your bible in the trash.

looks like the frogs are used to scare people and they infiltrate and ruin everything in the bible

>imagine if they inject more bots than users on Any Forums , maybe the pepes apus and frogs will openly support lgbt orthe curent thing ?

No, go back to preddit you faggot!

i m here for ever , i don t even know how reddit works
no u faggot

I pulled a frog out of my campfire last night after it hopped in. It lived and hopped away. I didn't want to see it die, and am glad I acted quickly.

it's Any Forums newfag

yea that s cool , a little frog bu itself pose no treat but a lot of them makes a plague , is it valable for us too ?

Attached: 1657661797833.png (2023x1670, 894.87K)

a based leaf just flew over my house

Attached: 4aa0474dcede0879f7aba2783050bf66429649dc12925ba16aa216c891797a65_1.jpg (440x554, 30.32K)