If you think chinese people are not human

then you have been brainwashed by american propaganda.

Attached: main-qimg-e54147c2e4d32615ec0ae3181565f0e2.jpg (2528x1150, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31435899/
neurotray.com/part-of-the-brain-responsible-for-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you think wearing a mask like a bug person does anything you are a bug person.

everyone in the world has been forced to wear one, that doesnt mean they are bugs.

They are bugs because they are collectivist, non-empathetic, anti-individualist creatures who not only all look alike but act like a festering colony of ants. They do not value the I and instead do everything for "muh glory of China".

Chink gets crushed by collapsing building?
>Move along nothing to see! Continue working for China!

Massive explosion in the city center that wipes out dozens of other bugs?
>Clean it up, jannies! It's just collateral damage! Remember: China!

Bug is not just an insult, it is a description.

Little old Chinese ladies are cute. CUTE I SAY!

in china is ilegal to try to help a several injured person, if you get in the way or try to move the injured person you can make it even worse, and schools teach them that since kids.

>Everyone

Nah, Florida is as gay and retarded like most places

>everyone in the world has been forced to wear one
nope. you're a retard. been in florida the whole time and have never worn one

1 man rules a billion people
Sounds very human

Okay, everyplace except in Florida, people has been forced(directly or inderectly) to wear a mask.

i HATE anglo SUBHUMEN so much ITS UNREAL

Attached: me (2).jpg (1080x953, 95.64K)

crazy, right? its called a "Leader".

But that's not MY black swan.

>sepia tone
Contagion has one of the worst examples of this.

Facilitate American corporations that know the manufacturing process produces highly toxic compounds ...manipulated perhaps. We know who the subhumans are.

what's your point?

>BBC
bait bug chinks. they always make fake videos for western audiences you retard shill

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31435899/
>Brain asymmetry differences between Chinese and Caucasian populations: a surface-based morphometric comparison study
>Our results showed consistent inter-hemispheric asymmetries in the three brain morphological measures in multiple brain regions in the Chinese young adults, including the temporal, frontal, parietal, occipital, insular cortices and the cingulate gyrus. Comparing with the Caucasians, the Chinese group showed greater structural asymmetry in the frontal, temporal, occipital and insular cortices

neurotray.com/part-of-the-brain-responsible-for-empathy/
>The part of the brain responsible for empathy is the cerebral cortex, specifically the anterior insular cortex.

Fuck right off.

at the pharmacy today the cute assistant just smiled at me despite there being signs like "MASKS ARE ***STILL*** MANDATORY!"

Just fucking stand up for yourself.

i was at altitude in colombia in a small town then down to the small town by the river for all of 2020 and they didn’t even sell them in stores and only old ladies put them on to take the bus out of town. and nobody wore shit in either town the entire time because living near nature makes you immune to the zog

> then you have been brainwashed by american propaganda.
I don’t listen to American propaganda! I just hate chinks regardless

Attached: DC9301C2-DBC8-41A6-96E4-EE095971B799.jpg (537x506, 114.88K)

>that doesnt mean they are bugs.
Your right they are specific kind of bug: parasites

I get it, it was an example, I'm just trying to make you guys realize that theres a lot of fake propaganda here in Any Forums

We know both NATO and CCP bots are spamming fake propaganda. We should be supporting any countries in fact! Let BRICS and NATO kill each other for the love of kek