Apologize

Apologize

Attached: FYh05xRWAAEq022.jpg (575x660, 54.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-estimate-gdp-industry-and-corporate-profits-revised-first
datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9,178 children molested.
>You forgot a statistic.

Attached: isbidenapredator.webm (720x404, 1.88M)

If you spend $8 trillion you don't have one year but the next year only spend $6.7 trillion you don't have that is not something to brag about.

sage

Close enough

The deficit doesn't matter when the debt is 26 trillion plus. Hello inflation

Lol, my sides.

nigger forgot rampant inflation, double gas prices still, and they are changing the definition of recession because they can't bullshit the #'s this time

This place is retarded as Reddit; I thought you gus were above this faggotry?

>Unemployment is 3.6%

Oh, you mean like it was in 2019 before it shot up to 14.7% in June of 2020 after COVID set in?

bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

>7.9 million jobs added

Nice Hollywood accounting once again trying spin numbers effected by COVID and lockdowns along with wage increases that weren't Federally effected as people were allowed to return to work and companies started offering more money.

data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

>U.S. GDP 5.7%

Where the hell are you getting this? Macrotrends.net? Here is the BEA from a month ago made their third revision on '22 first quarter estimates as being -1.6%, and it takes a while to actually tabulate these numbers...it isn't some fucking CNN poll of 100 of your echo chamber friends.

bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-estimate-gdp-industry-and-corporate-profits-revised-first

> Wages up 5.6%

Which Weekend at Biden literally had no hand in as the Federal minimum never budged and it was companies themselves offering higher wages...yet please break out your "Biden did that" stickers.

>Deficit down 1.3 trillion dollars

Where the fuck are you getting this number? The only .gov site I can find on a quick glance is only showing numbers through 2021, and the deficit increased 2.8 trillion in 2021.

datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

>Apologize

Shut the fuck up you no sourced faggot.

Attached: you.gif (400x320, 988.12K)

Attached: 1657574319171.webm (850x480, 2.74M)

My house has doubled in value Over the last 5 years, 401k and stocks… doubled, cars are worth more than I paid for them. Overall, life’s good. I don’t give Biden or Trump any credit for the economy, it was all my hard work. Fuck politicians, they don’t give a fuck about you.

Attached: D7DCFFB4-229F-4D3E-9F6F-DABE73502E02.png (729x781, 91.5K)

>look at all this money jewish billionaires made!

Shittiest economy ever.
"jobs"

"I've never seen so many dead hookers in my life!"
Hah good post.
RIP Norm

thanks, Putin

>since 1984

Economy so strong we’re entering a recession

"aMEriCa iS bAcK"
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: joe biden gun free schools.png (1440x1228, 731.43K)

>b-b-b-but it's on a meme so it must be true!
Well crafted rebuttal, user. At least someone else sees through the bullshit and calls it out for what it is, complete and total bullshit.

Wow I can't believe Putin did all of this for us. Thank you Putin.

>3.6% unemployment
So basically it's back to normal when in reality all it could do was go up post-Covid
>7.9 million jobs added
People working 2 or 3 jobs isn't "jobs added"
>GDP
It's been negative for 2 quarters
>5.6% wage increase
Inflation and gas prices wipe this out by 3x

Stop drinking the haterade

Attached: 1651601389327.jpg (451x634, 55.86K)

Retard communist. Ez slide thread