What did JB see in his Potato Midget Wife?

>He comes from one of the most important Old Money Families in America

>Son of a president, brother of a president, governor of Florida and Presidential Candidate

>6'4, AngloSaxons descent

Don't you think he could have scored a Higher Value women?

Attached: 1658784419283949.png (483x804, 876.48K)

JEB! married the town bicycle while he was down in Mexico doing "charity work" because he thought that would get him enough political power to be president.

Because unlike the average chud Jeb married for love and isn't some race obsessed wierdo spewing hatred and bigotry 24/7...

>he wanted a walking blowjob

Who he is isn't the problem. The problem is that he seems to he severely AUTISTIC.

She looks like his mom

>what did he see in legally banging a 4 foot tall 15 year old???

He was her english teacher.

Attached: jeb and wife.png (1124x796, 533.35K)

>tfw when the Jeb memes were 7 years ago
God damn time flies

Taking my pic from other thread then posting under a meme flag. Kill yourself slowly

Attached: lul.jpg (703x594, 77.71K)

>Taking my pic
That picture has been floating around since 2014 my lovely boy

Her body frame legitimately reminds me of Pepe

Attached: 57E9A652-E19A-4C9C-8994-51577DB45D02.jpg (600x600, 44.51K)

please clap..... ;_;

Daddy Bush referred to them as “his little brown ones”

Oooo yeb

>What did JB see in his Potato Midget Wife?
his cock

Lmao

Haha she was almost the first midget of the United States

Oh yes, a bush family member, the paragon of virtue. I mean fucking little boys seems perfectly reasonable when that is your wife.

Lmao really?

She didn't look that bad a few years back but it's every Mexican woman's destiny to turn into a potato, even if it's just a Russet.

Attached: ehh.jpg (1884x3000, 702.45K)

Jeb is just not electable. Newsome has a better shot.

Dan Aykroyd must have been furious Jev wasn't elected

That body type is pure fucking caricature.

>Skinny fucking limbs
>Humongous torso and head

Fucking how.

Yes, he isn't a jew.

He is probably a pedo and she looked really young when he first met her. Look at how tiny she is, but lo, her shit beaner genes have inevitably failed her.

>Jeb married for love
He literally saw an opportunity with the changing demographics. He married to try and gain the mexican vote, but he was just not charismatic enough to be able to make it nationally despite name recognition.

>and in this timeline Jeb is married to el goblina
no fucking way. He had that one blonde that looked like Ivanka so I kept expecting Trump to steal his woman

Attached: c9202c645a0b69196f50dcd662f1d87dea7019025970c7d20e325a47cdd8966e.jpg (236x314, 17.13K)

Humpty Dumpty?

Holy shit I thought that was photoshopped, it’s real! Wtf

Almost certainly this. Dudes pretty big, shes small, probably looked real young. Hes gotta scratch his pedo itch and thats how he did it till she aged out to look like a rotten coconut