"Right Wing" E-thots

These Last few years should be proof you never allow women a leading roll, if any, in a movement. Especially in the right. All rightwing female eCelebs turn out to be whores.

Ann Coulter fucks niggers, and Bill Mahr. I don't know which is worse.

Tommy Lahren has a history of fucking niggers.

Lauren Southern got P.F. Chang'd and is now a radical centrist, tim pool with tits and botox.

Faith Goldy disappeared but was totally bimbofied in her prime. Not to mention, fucked a teenage streamer while she was engaged.

Ashton Birdie now has an onlyfans and is doing something called "Strip Goals" daily, whatever the fuck that means. She's also a "queer witch" who unironically retweets Hasan and Vaush.

For fuck sake, the most ladylike figure in the nuRight is Blair White and he has a dick.

Our race is being murdered, you simps out there need to stop giving these whores attention and money.

Attached: Baked's HPV Hole.jpg (640x1138, 127.24K)

Attached: bigd.jpg (900x719, 77.49K)

that's why you look for tomboys, not "Redpilled" ethots

Attached: voll.jpg (1440x1800, 250.04K)

>our race is being murdered

Attached: mongrel lip smacking noises.png (382x309, 81.22K)

White men get banned. Simple as.

polish women are the biggest racemixers of all. Even Malcolm X extolled on polish women being the primary race traitors of the white races.

This.
Watched the 3hr+ Southern video yesterday. You realize it’s all just a bunch of silly eceleb drama, and very one of them are under-30 deranged faggots and brain dead females. It’s irrelevant noise, high school shit. They aren’t leading anything and are t in charge of anything, they were simply the only ones vain enough to sit in front of cameras. None of them are educated, elected, or insiders with any influence.
White males, kings, keep doing you, as always, quietly, anonymously.

>oooga booga bix nood

Attached: 1658702062970727.png (794x745, 76.91K)

source please

check out that herpes sore.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
]\
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]

Attached: 1645666704109.jpg (592x951, 229.08K)

>polish women are the biggest racemixers of all
Cry me a river, you fucking mutt. Next you'll be telling me how soon we'll be just like you.

If it wasn't for your Jewish owned faggot golem epire we would be 99% Polish like in 1989.

Attached: Monoethnic state.jpg (647x59, 47.49K)

Thanks bot fren.

Attached: ah.png (689x473, 146.72K)

Just accept you're gay and move on

I give it 2 months before her blistered snatch is posted all over pol. She's picking up steam on her downward spiral to onlyfans nudes.

Not all

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 91.29K)

High chance Soph is a troon. Very masculine.

>Ashton Birdie now has an onlyfans
LOL, really? HAHAHAHAHAH. That poor girl. Pretty, but not too smart.

Sydney Watson also fucks niggers and jews.

>rightwing
>female
these are antitheses to each other, all the women are pozzed in the 21st century

She's had it for nearly a year
>It's only a troll I swear guys.
...a few moments later
>Everyday at 6pm I'll behaving livestreams where I talk to almost everyone and have "strip" (in quotation marks) goals.

Check her new insta she just made a story advertising it.

Attached: tard girl.jpg (640x853, 68.25K)

Brittany Pettibone married Martin Sellner, had a kid and awhile ago announced on telegram that she was leaving politics.
Lana Lotkeff still does programs for Red Ice and cohosts with her husband, though she's frequently absent no doubt due to having a young child. And I guess she was from before the 2016 wave of e-girls, so I wonder if she counts or not.

Attached: telegram message.jpg (486x301, 48.87K)

“Wow, E-Thots are bad? I didn't know that you're just telling me now for the first time”

Attached: 9D6F79FE-84CB-4ACA-99EE-3D637E724933.jpg (750x395, 43.43K)

damn she should of been impregnated years ago but now here she is being just another whore. what a shame, an all too familiar story we will be hearing for in our bleak future

They're only good for pump and dump, not leading or influencing political movements.

Thanks bro, farewell my friend

Attached: dot.jpg (1920x1280, 401.12K)

I'd upload Ashoton's announcement video, but I don't know any sharing sites. Sorry I don't have the Goldy Leaks they said have been circulating. If anyone has them chime in. I hate thots but love their tits.