Any Forums will defend this

Any Forums will defend this.

Attached: C715ED7E-187A-47A4-B0A3-F36F5EB86C6A.jpg (921x783, 61.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-0vClQa1Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=_JG2-Z_QMO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger btfo

Attached: bonfire with the boys.jpg (1022x823, 119.56K)

67 YEARS AGO

IS THERE A REASON WHY YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT MORE RECENT KILLINGS?

Attached: 1580948489185.png (598x654, 465.42K)

I know I do

>Dead niglets are....LE BAD!!!!!

Cope and sneed

use his real photo on top
you know what i mean, kike

Europe continues to manipulate western African economies for self gain, fuck off.

Do you think that explains why blacks commit such a widely disproportionate amount of crime within western countries?

Attached: 1514669509111.png (960x846, 46.38K)

A negro boy with an erection tries to rape a White women. Locals get together and defend their community. Jews write lies about it in the media with goal of destroying another one their host nations. That's all there really is here.

I'm trying to tell you that whites are not the innocent, endangered victims that rightards paint them as. The continue to cause a lot of problems for others on the world stage.

Basically the #believeallwomen of that era. A little bit of female "justice"

For example?

Your statement, even if it were accurate, is irrelevant.

"In October 1955, the Jackson Daily News reported facts about Till's father that had been suppressed by the U.S. military. While serving in Italy, Louis Till was court-martialed for the rape of two women and the killing of a third. He was found guilty and executed by hanging by the Army near Pisa in July 1945."

Attached: image_2022-07-25_185427731.png (1461x464, 132.64K)

He might not have known the young lady was someone's wife because he was from the future where only women past 30 marry and are just having fun before then. Hitting on someone's wife is literally a warrant for mortal combat I'm not the odd one here, yall're just willing to put up with a bitch so you don't lose em.

Bob Dylan flat out lied about Hurricane Carter and Joey Gallo, so I'm sure he/Jews lied about Emmett Till too:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-0vClQa1Hw

youtube.com/watch?v=_JG2-Z_QMO0

He shouldn't have whistled at a white woman in the deep South. If he didn't get all uppity, he'd still be alive

All those hamboigas

It would be like walking into the middle of tribal Pakistan in rainbow hot-shorts, a crop top, and pink hair. Trying actively to hit on men for boipussy.

The little nigger didn't understand he was in the South, and that the South ran on a honor-based culture where such shit did not fly. Rural justice by the wronged community was handed out, and that was the result.

It's the same attitude that had lawbreakers hung up in the Old West, and had the Hatfields and McCoys killing one another over pigs a generation or two before Till. People are always willing to apologize for such shit in Durkadurkastan, but fail to understand it in a context involving white people. Think a rural Southern context in an area that didn't really recover from the Civil War until after WWII is the same as a similar one elsewhere.

Attached: 1600869911147.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

>He shouldn't have whistled at a white woman in the deep South. If he didn't get all uppity, he'd still be alive

I bet he did a lot more than whistle. His father was a rapist/murderer of white women in Italy, for which he too was "lynched", by the US Army.

Chip off the old block.

yes

once a nigger always a nigger.

Attached: 1610125450707.jpg (960x743, 80.21K)

>Fuck around
>Found out
Yep.

He should have whistled Dixie.

Attached: carl0s.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

He did more than just whistle at her according to her testimony, and no, she never recanted her statement, which was a lie spread by the media.

>The day of the event
Emmitt Till bragged about fucking white women all the time. He walked into a store, grabbed a white woman, and started trying to fuck her. Fortunately, he was still in his larval nigglet stage and hadn't developed the Ape strength necessary to assault an adult. She broke free. Upon hearing what happened, the woman's brother beat found Emmitt and, with a friend, beat Emmitt to death. Witnesses of the initial assault by Emmitt agreed that he tried his best to try and rape the woman, and up until her death, her story stayed consistent in what happened, even if she said from day one her brother over reacted by killing Emmitt.
>After the event
Witnesses completely change their story after meeting with black leaders and rarely told the same story twice.
>After the death of the woman assaulted
A literal Jew tried for months to get her to 'admit' she lied or exaggerated her assault. She never did, however, at some point about some thing being discussed the words "That never happened" left her lips, and the Jew quoted that phrase as proof she lied about everything after her death.

In reality, city nigger tried his shit in a more rural area and got wrecked. I am not shocked, just like I wouldn't be shocked if a white guy rolled up a bunch of blacks in Chicago and called them niggers while slapping an old black woman in the face resulted in him getting curb stomped.