This Little Lolita’s Murder is About To Be Captured

Thanks To 23andme DNA services!

Attached: 7F027FBA-1273-46B3-9F0A-2C82F5662DC2.jpg (1242x689, 718.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/jonbenet-ramsey-crime-scene-dna-ided-hours-cold-case-researcher-says-family-pushes-answers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You haven’t taken an online DNA test have you user?
Don’t make the Lolis sad. Get tested today!
It’s fun and tells you what races you are made up of.

Attached: CEBC02EA-4FF3-4E5C-A57D-9FCA7E19EAE6.jpg (282x383, 53.34K)

I’m thinking it was Santa.

>JonBenet Ramsey crime scene DNA could be IDed in hours, cold case researcher says as family pushes for answers
foxnews.com/us/jonbenet-ramsey-crime-scene-dna-ided-hours-cold-case-researcher-says-family-pushes-answers

Attached: 37D45DD9-0DB9-450A-A2ED-41CFAD0B37E4.jpg (1052x1391, 471.13K)

I always thought her murder was fucked up. knowing now that the "parasite class" does sick shit with kids only makes it worse.

The stationary tells the story. It was her dad that did it.

Murder instead of murderer? Retarded spic zoomer.

Theyre gonna start sending their political enemies to prison on phony DNA evidence from these places. I'd be more worried about that than a custom designed for one person virus.

lol wait you mean she's not taylor swift or whoever ?

Antisemite.

Correct. It's already the case actually. DNA is fake just like PCR tests. This was ADMITTED during the OJ trial. DNA is STATISTICAL, not CHEMICAL. Therefore it is fake.

DNA processing has advanced so much since the 90's dude.

I thought her parents killed her

They get away with raping their own children, too. Look at that DuPont heir; he didn't any hard time for raping his baby son and baby daughter.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-25 154215.png (759x533, 58.48K)

>parasite class
The correct description, klaus & co even study parasites. Klaus is in msm bragging that he has nano bots which are obvious knock offs of fleas which will ‘live’ inside their victims guts (fleas & bedbugs are intestinal parasites though little is known about parasites by the public/Dr’s which is possibly because the studies upon parasites are bought up by tech/defence corporations. Those things will sneak up a dogo or even a humans bum while they sleep and infest the digestive tract. Now imagine you wish to chip someone without their knowledge, is this not the perfect design?).
Parasites use tricks. They all have a few good tricks and use them ad nauseam to become full scale pestilence. Tricks like the one i just mentioned or like breeding like heck, one dog flea will shit out 30 eggs a day every day, do the math.
God uses pestilence (which is individual from plague) biblically when he gets angry, it is a powerful force like plague.
Anywho, yeah. Parasitic behaviour in humans is the source of great harm.

The target virus scenario seems way to expensive to get just one person. Most people simply arent worth that, theres cheaper ways to take them out.

dude that was the other timeline no cap

wasn't it her own brother that did it? hence why the parents tried to cover it up

Oops! We lost the evidence.
Oh well. (shrug)

captcha: M2 NSA

Hasn’t it basically been confirmed it was her brother and the parents covered it up?

All the evidence points to this pretty much

It's not about processing idiot. It's about the science itself. It has been PROVEN that DNA is not unique at all. That two different people in the same city can and do have the same DNA profiles. It has been proven that mitochondrial DNA is not from the mother alone. That DNA tests have been FAKED for decades in government approved crime labs across multiple states. That the whole science is GARBAGE and a BIG FAT LIE. The government doesn't know shit about anyone. They just play mind games with people to try to force confessions and to lie to judges and juries. But people don't research this stuff. They just "trust the science" and so participate in the false imprisonment and execution of innocent people all the time or release people who are clearly guilty because of fake DNA evidence.

Are you a Sovereign Citizen?

Yes, it's just fear mongering. DNA tests however can be used to falsely accuse people or to plant evidence. That's what they actually mean, but people don't understand the masonic lodge speaks in code. They never mean what they say. They mean something similar but by way of analogy and metaphor.

I'm not a citizen at all. I've never swore allegiance to any government. I don't belong to anyone except God.

Bro if you’re worried about your DNA being caught bro just get your fourth booster bro. Maybe have a GMO candy bar bro.