What stage are you at?

What stage are you at?

Attached: vaxenglightenment.jpg (857x1202, 280.34K)

two more weeks.

I'm at the stage where i don't give a shit.

who's gonna read all that?

You don't understand the format dude.

Attached: F064A835-2813-45D8-BE76-905112E0C8F9.jpg (500x701, 72.42K)

cant believe I am a super human.
Thank you OP now when do I get to lose my virginity? I am 30 btw.

Im fookin' self isolating yer thick cunt zog bots

Attached: socialdistance.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

stage 5: I don't care just like my pic

Attached: don't care.png (394x669, 341.1K)

Stage 4. I have considered stage 5 but it's extremely hard to believe.

cringe nihilist.

its not that I am a nihilist. I just do not care anymore. I do what I need for myself and my surrounding family. It is too tiresome to try and inform normies. I just listen to normie convos and nod my head

>cringe nihilist
>nooo, you need to be super mad about things you will never and could never change!!1!

Attached: 1657895275457.jpg (1280x720, 58.01K)

It's a good plan on paper.

this is the stage i'm at

Attached: lowiq.jpg (371x413, 60.63K)

Yeah, two more weeks until I fuck your mother. Can't wait

why 3 different panels if it all the same people

>new average IQ: 130
niggers and spics didn't take the vax. high power jews got fake saline vax. it really only culled retarded white liberals. still a net positive, but there's gonna be a much higher concentration of spics nigs and kikes.

>it was all about giving a blank check to the whole pharmaceutical/medical industry and encouraging people to accept totalitarian measures from the government

first 2 doses were placebo (saline) like you said. Boosters have the real science juice in them that causes infertility. I hope every faggot that purposely convinced innocent normies to get the shots develop Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.

Attached: faggot.png (659x676, 156.39K)

I'm at the don't put all your eggs in one basket stage, there's multiple scenarios. But the mass die off scenario is not one I'm betting much on, I think it was first of all a test run to see what they can get away with in terms of technological control in the west, secondly and related to this, the beginning of the permanent emergency regime, which will probably switch to something else for a while to cool down stress on the medical side in the meantime.
IF it is deliberately damaging to humans on the long run, then it was probably a way to get rid of boomers faster than nature does(together with the collapse of the efficiency of western healthcare systems), too many pensions to pay and the ponzi scheme is utterly broken, westerners as well as east Asians are already breeding little to begin with, there's no need to assault them with a deadly bioweapon if you want to reduce their numbers
I do wonder what's the plan with Africans

>innocent normies

weaponize the farm equipment by multiplying them and dropping them into 1st world white countries.

I'm not sure that's wise over a certain threshold, these people's ideology among others is transhumanism, they need docile and intelligent white people to run their nightmarish technological control system. I think though it's useful to them to have these niggers reach a situation similar to the USA, where they are a permanent minority to be used basically to keep the white working class in check or, and this is related to the permanent emergency regime, to arrive at bad enough conditions to change society from within, only to then stabilize the situation. But hordes of 70IQ gorillas are useful to them only to an extent, and they aren't controlled as easily as docile and domesticated Eurasian races.

you have to be a fucking moron not to realize this is how they're planning to get rid of the "useless eaters" before 2030.
meanwhile I,
>never tested
>never wore a mask
>never took the jab
>never "social distanced"
>never got the chink flu

Attached: 1622569997301.jpg (1080x1185, 125.66K)