Smartest Man in the World goes ALL IN ON THE JEWISH QUESTION

Impossibly, unfathomably, inconceivably based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 13-52-46 Chris Langan ( ChrisLangan) Gab Social.png (682x576, 48.65K)

Attached: 57f.png (732x892, 779.22K)

Have a you OP.

Attached: 1658641079287986.jpg (438x438, 22.26K)

Based

Very nice

Based

Attached: 80802637-1BA3-4E47-B026-A291BDBB2883.gif (342x498, 1.8M)

I mean you don't need 220 iq to see the wef globalists and commies are working together to buy up land and destroy our nationalities.

He echoes Hitler here I believe, or if not him then someone will hopefully correct me as to who.
Something to the effect of "I would like if the "good" and "bad" seperated themselves, but the onus is on them to draw the line between them, and until that line is drawn, I must treat them as a group".

While I don't dislike Chris Langan, and about time he mentioned the Kikes... what does he have to show for, for "being the smartest man alive"? What has he invented or produced? What has he done besides being a spokesperson of sorts and writing a blog?

words are cheap

>Impossibly, unfathomably, inconceivably based.
That's what I thought
twatter link?

utterly based & underrated

fucking love langan simple as
>be smartest man in the world
>take the comfy homestead pill

I wouldn't consider this going all in. He is still playing the "not all jews" card and trying to get "good jews" to wake up which will never happen because guilt and manipulation is the strength of every jew.

He created the CTMU.

bump

Attached: merchant_factions_pried_apart.jpg (557x1024, 109.4K)

Those jews will sell incriminate themselves
it's 4d chess unironically
set forth a situation where the mask must slip and you beat the jew

>twatter

Sir you are retarded.

all those who call themselves jews but are not are commies
but not all commies are those who call themselves jews but are not

normies literally cannot understand the CTMU and when he explained it for plebs they hated it because it proved God

I just like watching Jews spill their spaghetti when he IQ-mogs them

Attached: 1658783277188.jpg (2937x2203, 727.09K)

This.

By wording it this way, any Jew who hates on him for it admits must admit to their guilt in order to do so. This means the only winning move the kikes can play is to ignore him, problem is this also equates to admitting to their guilt. It's brilliant. He gets to say whatever the fuck he wants this way, and Kikes can only seethe.