POPE FRANCIS APOLOGIZES FOR GENOCIDE OF INDIGENOUS BY CHRISTIANS

Christofascists BTFO

Attached: apologize.jpg (780x438, 70.06K)

And will they shut the fuck up about the rez schools and the fake graves they've found?
No

Biden already did that, but it was to The Village People.

He needs to apologize for sending templars over to level the middle east when they were on a Christian witch hunt

So the pope finally admits that trying to get people to convert to Catholicism is a moral sin? That it's a great crime to try and raise pagans as Christians? LOL. Good job, Cucktholics.

>while promoting white genocide via mass migration
Imagine this being your infallible leader kek

For not sending*

he's joining the village people?

Not as based as sleepy joe honoring the hall of costs but I'll take it

I bet the christcuck isn't including Whites in his apology.

Attached: 1651922705098.jpg (493x3991, 870.85K)

man these indians are so fucking annoying.

imagine a bunch of Burgundians dressed in chainmail armor being all
>these lands belong to us given to us by the romans back in the olden days

this heretic stopped speaking for christians when he said being a fag is ok

Once out of curiosity I looked up the history of the local indigenous groups. Their own recorded origin story was literally "there used to be other people that lived here but we murdered them all and took their land"

Is there any greater cuckold than a catholic Indian?

they should've converted them instead of killing them in the US and Canada, protestants are just too materialistic and miss the big picture

>missing the White genocide
Not really.

Attached: 1625038883659.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

yea, apologize for what the Crown did and blame it on white Christians. sounds like kikery bullshit, just like w/ the Kike ran slave trade being blamed on huWhites.

Did he demand apologies from the Cheyenne and the Cherokee for genociding other tribes? The Would get high on peyote and dance around a fire while skinning their enemies alive. Did the Pope ask them to apologize?

The pope needs to step down. The church needs to be dismantled.

Pope joins village people

Imagine how based it would have been if the pope called for a crusade against ISIS when they held all that land and reestablished the crusader orders of chivalry as military units

Can't a leaf faggot shoot him or are they too busy fucking their dogs?

My town has a bunch of plaques recently installed commemorating indigenous history and created with the consultation of local native groups.

It's basically "we always lived in harmony with the land" followed by "first this land was inhabited by tribe X. Then they were inexplicably replaced by tribe Y. Then they were inexplicably replaced by tribe Z. Then the white man stole the land."